had my baby girl on july 15!!!!

edited July 2011 in Birth Stories
I finally have a chance to post this... wow!!! I dont even know where to start... OK well ,, It was 2am on july 15 and i felt minor contractions and were discomforting that i couldn't lay down in bed any longer so i walked around my living room and kitchen area for at least an hour and half. then i went to the restroom and i really didnt see any bleeding or mucus just plain minor contractions... so my BD had been calling me for awhile and when i finally answered his call i told him my situation and he immediately called the clinic and they advised him that i should be taken to the hospital because i was 39weeks and 6days so i woke up my parents and they drove me to the hospital by that time it was around 4:30 am and when i got settled in the RN told me i wasnt leaving the hospital till i had my BABY :)... So fast forwarding through my labor i finally gave birth to my baby girl at 9:55 pm on july 15,2011 ... giving birth is one of the most beautiful and amazing moments i will never forget. well back being a mom :)

Comments