October Mom's, update us on how you are doing :)

edited July 2011 in October 2011
I'm 26+5 and feeling ok. I just can't seem to get enough energy to get through the day lately, so I've been really tired and not getting things done that I need to before she arrives. Other symptoms are frequent urination, headaches, uncomfortable, crampy, and achy joints. I feel like I'm 38 weeks pregnant :( I'm up 10lbs so far. My c section date is 10/25 :)

Comments

• I am miserable. Dealing with gest diabetes and the stinkin 17p shots. I am usually ok with all of it but today I am done! Where is october already?!?
  • I am due October 3rd. I am up 20 pounds, I'm not to achey or sore even with being busy packing to move in a few days. Heart burn is a bitch at night though. I have trouble getting in and out of bed to potty through out the night lol. The heat is taking its tole on me, I thank the goddess my new place will have ac! I've been doing a ton of squats and my butt is starting to look perky hahahahaha my boobs on the other hand have sadly deflaited -pokes at sad titties-
    Now back to packing
  • I am 28 weeks today and have finally joined the 3rd trimester! Yay. But I have been feeling pretty good, this entire pregnancy has been really good to me. Urination has increased quite a bit now and if I dont go right away I feel so much pressure. My appetite has also increased quite a bit! I have been feeling extra tired too and my belly is huge for 28 weeks! Atleast I think so...
  • Hi, 26+5 too! Starting to get more tired now and feeling heavy! 2 more weeks left at work thank goodness! Feeling the time slipping away and don't think I have enough ready! Appetite has increased, I've gained about 11/12 pounds in total so far
  • Lol @littlefae my boobs grew too much for my liking.

I'm doing great if you leave out the me getting ridiculously emotional over little things. The only other symptom i have is really bad muscle pain from my diaphragm stretching. (No one else seems to have that! I get it so bad sometimes)

Other than that, nothing I feel great. 27 weeks.
  • I'm 30 weeks today and I'm starting to have so much backache. I've gained only 9 pounds so far.
  • 30+4 due Oct 4th, gained loads...shattered, but can't get comfy due to massive tummy lol. Hasn't been the easiest pregnancy due to blood on urine since week 1 and no-one knows why, but baby girl seems great and now I can't wait for the next 9 weeks to go quickly :-)
  • I will be 29 wks in about 45 minutes. Up 16 lbs mostly in my butt. Reflux, back aches, cramping, freq urination, some nausea, and increase in insomnia episodes. Im also moving next wk so it will be rough. Actually I'm not doing much of the moving but will do the cleaning. Ready to be done. All I need to buy is crib bedding I think. Im breast feeding so I probably will also grab a pump. Having Braxton Hicks as I type.
  • Currently 30 weeks :) with less than 10 weeks left to go. Sleeping has become pretty uncomfortable. He's moving around a lot, but I would say less than he was before. I'm starting to notice when he's sleeping and and when he's awake :).
  • @singlemama sleeping has been uncomfortable for me since 2nd tri started. Now I have that plus getting up non stop to potty.
  • edited July 2011
    @carley yes the potty thing is a nuisance, I don't think I ever slept through the night without having to get up to use the bathroom (my son likes to rest of my bladder, its his special spot lol). and as for the sleeping, if I try to lie on either of my sides he starts kicking me and I start worrying that I'm lying on his head or something, so I'm left lying on my back for the most part. he doesnt kick so much then.
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • 29weeks frequent urination, headaches, trouble getting out of bed, and i've gained 20pounds. No where near as tired as I was in the first trimester.
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • lojloj
    edited July 2011
    Hey everybody.....I'm 28 weeks...up 22 pounds and feeling huge! Everybody loves to say that I look like I'm ready to pop or ask if I'm having twins (both comments really make me feel wonderful ;) ) I have been tired, have a hard time breathing a lot, swelling, and measured three weeks ahead at my last appointment (which has me really freaked out). I am also in the process of moving, but I'm doing my best not to stress....I know it will all be worth it :) .....now where is october already?!!!
  • 28+2 up 25lbs check.. tired all the time check.. worst groin pain of my life check.. hemroids check, heartburn check, but on a lighter note.. lol.. this pregnancy seems to be flying by.. and im happy about that.. :-))
  • @singlemama wish I could lay on my back. It's so uncomfortable.

@littlefae and @loj why did we punish ourselves by moving this late in pregnancy? Glad im not the only crazy one.
  • lojloj
    edited July 2011
    @Carley haha...i wish I had a choice! Our house just foreclosed :(....but I must say packing is ten times harder when I'm this big and out of breath! :-W
  • @loj sorry to here about ur house. Packing..... I can barely bend and breath. No multitasking here. Most of that is up to the hubby. Lol
  • edited July 2011
    29 weeks feel Like shit, everything hurts I have gross stretch marks I can't sleep and my bd left for his stupid ex, my baby shower is on Friday tho. I want my Baby girl here
  • 30weeks due Oct 8. Only gain 12 pounds. I'm really small to b seven months but hey I'm loving it. Every one think I'm about five months. Not to much back pain. Very uncomfortable at nite wen trying to sleep only can sleep on my side. Barley sleep. Just moved in my new place and I'm so happy. Daughters sharing a room so it gonna b Dora every where cause dats Wat my two year old like. Really just ready for it to b over. Hurry October!!!
  • edited July 2011
    29 weeks here too feel exhausted faster ive gained 25 pounds! i cant seem to do everything i use to in one day and its pretty frustrating because im very independant, but all in all i shoudnt complain me and my baby girl Nailea seem to be healthy up to now:)
  • 31 weeks today. Have heartburn, restless legs, and back pain (all of which I've had throughout this pregnancy). Now I get to where after I've been out of bed for about two hours I feel like I've ran a mile. Oh and I swear this baby is trying to hatch herself like a baby chick! Sometimes it seems like she's trying to break through my skin! Anyways, I can't remember exactly my beginning weight, but I think I've gained about 20 lbs. On a side note I hate how strangers look at my belly and make a comment either how huge my belly is for being two months away from my due date or how small I am for being pregnant. Makes me so self conscience!
  • @marabel Nailea is a beautiful name.
  • I am 29wks 4days. I am super tired again.
    My feet, esp my left, are so swollen, with lovely cankles to go with them. But I feel more and more bigger movement and love all the new stuff I am experiencing. I can't wait til our baby girl gets here. But it would be nice of her to lay off ribs alittle bit. Lol
  • I'm 28 weeks and 5 days :) loving and enjoying being pregnant for my second and last time! Even though I get heartburn and insomnia to say just a few! But I am showing off my pregnant belly all the way! LOL! My bf tells me sometimes not to squeeze myself into regular size shirts! Hahahaha! I want time to fly by and get here already! I want to hold my baby princess already!
  • 31+1 .Trying to keep baby in untill at least September.pre-term labor scares and still having premature contractions. Been in and out if hospital since week 28, but still optimistic.
  • 29 +1 tired can't sleep hips are killing me. Think I am developing a more severe dairy allergy. Can't wait for October! I'm starting to even grow out of my stupid maternity shorts lol
  • 29+1 as well @newmomma15 ;) . I am doing pretty good for the most part. I do have a hard time getting comfortable to sleep and frequent bathroom breaks, and pressure if I don't get to the bathroom fast enough.. but I'm in nesting mode, so I'm focusing on getting everything ready for my lil man :X time is going by so fast for me. October will be here before we know it!! :D
  • 27 wks today. My feet just started swelling. Yesterday, I thought I was gonna break my finger trying to get my wedding band off! I'm not sure exactly, but I've gained somewhere between 10-15 lbs. Starting to feel tired again.. otherwise I feel great and am enjoying every day that I'm pregnant.