October Mom's, update us on how you are doing :)

2»

Comments

• edited July 2011
    29w3d:
    And I'm sooo ready to meet this little girl: 1). Is because I'm just ready to hold my little princess, AND 2) is bcuz she has completely taken over my body...I'm currently dealing with being less energetic, getting less sleep, A LOT of heartburn, nausea, mood swings, and don't even get me started on bending over, I tried to bend down to tie my shoe @ the gym and almost fell over..(sad but true lol). I feel like the bathroom has become my new best friend, and the feeling of her pushing down on my bladder is so weird. All I can do for now is count down the days. 8->
  • edited July 2011
    oops sorry that posted twice..
  • @Octobernewbie come clean my house too I can't use our cleaning stuff I'm allergic :( and my hips hurt to bad lol
  • edited July 2011
    Sounds like most of us are in the same boat! We're almost there! Hang in there Momma's!
  • I'lll be 28 weeks on Tuesday. Currently, I'm having to pee constantly, have no appetite, and I am dying from this heat!! I'm actually excited that I've felt some BH this time, last time I didn't dilate or anything on my own. I also can't believe how quickly Oct is coming!
  • 31 weeks! Never seem to have any energy, I also have an 11-month old... hips ache, belly seems huge, uncomfortable. This baby is really low, a lot of people comment about that. Only reason I sleep at night is because I'm so tired I just pass out!
    Still not ready for baby boy to come though... still feel like I need some time with my little Maddie, also I have nothing ready!
  • I'm 27+6, at my last doctor appointment, I gained 2 pounds so I'm up 1 pound :-( I know it was bound to happen but now I feel bad that I have gained wight. I have placenta previa and its been messing up, I have been bleeding, at lest a little every day this week. Other then that its going grate :-)
  • 28+2, going great except carpal tunnel making it hard to sleepsies as my arms hurt so bad from the tingling. Wearing braces and hubby massaging arms B4 bed has helped a bit, but Dr said it is very normal and just sleep when I can. I am actually very lucky, my birth mother had both gestational diabetes and toxemia throughout 4 pregnancies + all of us were C-section babies. So far, had very rough first trimester and now that in third, been feeling great except tired and swollen. Normally my back aches non stop, but apparently baby has made it better? Had baby shower and got all clothes and nothing we need, so we have to do everything on our own now and our mortgage just went up $400 a month starting in September :( so we have that to look forward to plus stroller, carseat, diapers and a few other necessities pretty much all at once... Oh and hospital bills for when she gets here... But she is healthy and growing strong, so I just have to keep believing everything is going to be fine! :)
  • @Carley - lol I know right??? I wish I couls blink and just be.moved.
  • i have 66 days left.... gained about 25 lbs....prepreg jeans still fit except in the bump area lol im feelin like crap, tired all the time lower back is killin me tummy has been upset and no issues with the hemroids here ive never had stools this loose...totally lost my appetite n sleep.....whats that???????? I think i will set up a cot in the bathroom since im pee-ing all the time lol oct 5 where u at??? im havin a lil girl and naming her Starr Olivia
  • I'm 29w 3d due October 13
    I'm just so sleepy n tired
    Back & hip pains
    Vaj-j pressure ain't no joke
    seem like I go to the bathroom ery 5-10mins...I'm having anotha boy
    I'm so tired of working I'm ready to stay home n sleep n my bed...me n bd pose to b movin n together but I can't stand him just ready to move on....anywho I'm always out of breath feel like I'm always drained out its just getting miserable uuugghhh...
    Idk bout y'all but I'm ready to get this over wit I'm screaming come on October these days r goin slow...74 days to go
  • @ming_ling seems like most Oct mommies are feeling pressure down there. Im not. Is ur baby head down already? Parker is still transverse so that's the only reason I can think why I don't feel it.
  • @Carley i sometimes not often feel pressure.....and my baby is transverse also
  • @carley girl I have no idea I can't wait to go to the Dr Aug 11 I can't sit for a long time cuz wen I stand up after it hurt so bad like just bookoo weight is just pushing down uuugghhh
  • @carley thank you i wanted something diferent;)
  • Im 30wks due Oct 11 but scheduled to have him sept 15 due to his size.
    @Ming_Ling Im going through the same thing as u. U should ask your doc for a pregnancy belt. It will help u out alot! I get mines today.
  • Due the 7th but just planned my c section the 3. Hopefully I don't go into labor before then. Waiting on my results from my 3 hour glucose test. Pregnancy hasn't really affected me untill now since I am soooo tired. Good luck to all u guys
  • 29 weeks today an omg i get horrible horrible back pain sumtimes i cant even move i have a question anyone invest in a belly vest or i think thats wat its called but i needa get one i heard its takes pressure off ur back..other then that october needs ta get here i cant wait ta see her! :X
  • im 28 wk and 5 days with twins. Man ill tell you what moving around is no joke. if i go to walmart i have to ride around in one of those go carts because if i dont i will have bh. and this last wk i had to be in a wheel chair for church. but hey atleast their still inside. :) i have a yr old and she helps me so much. i cant bend over and if she sees me trying she comes running, mom you know you cant do that, lol. its a boy and a girl so we are every blessed. getting a tubal when they are born. the only thing wrong is my iron is low. i have alot of cookie pain and it will stop me in my tracks. i live upstairs so these last few wks i have not left the house unless its time for church. due oct 19 but the dr said they can come by sept 15 so we'll see :)
  • sorry 4 yr old
  • 30+3. I'm feeling miserable about 70% of the time. I've gained about 30 pounds! I blame that on working full time and going to school, by the time I was done with that I was too tired to work out :( But now I have a good bit of free time in my third trimester so I'm working out again. My feet always hurt and are swollen most of the time, no matter how much water I drink or how well I eat. I hate not being able to bend or get up off the couch! I've been feeling a good amount of pressure as well. And so much movement from my little boy :)
  • I'm 27 wks today, due Halloween :) My pretty princess is superrr active when I sit or lay down, but as soon as I stand, she quits. Pretty sure she's already spoiled to being walked around with. I have actually lost weight which is awesome bc my last pregnancy I gained 67 lbs and had preeclampsia. But that was 9 yrs ago. So far everything is fantastic...except for the heartburn :( We are finally getting our 4d ultrasound done on Thursday! Yay!