Ok I need another perspective!

Ok I don't know if I'm having a moment or if I should be a little bent but I am so tired of my MIL posting on fb oh wow you've POPPED! Always in big letters btw.....I feel like she's saying I'm like HUGE lol I'm really not that big I don't think my doctor said I'm right where she wants me etc so why stress the word POPPED? Ladies I need your perspectives.......

Comments

• Hopefully she doesn't realize how offensive that could be taken lol, cause POPPED! Is kinda rude. I would be a little offended too. Maybe mention it to her and she might lay off a little. Just stay healthy and try not to let it get to you :)
  • @momtob thank you I'm glad I'm not going crazy lol.....I say back to her that I like to think of myself as a marriott hotel......accomidating lmao.......
  • I have a feeling she has no idea she's upsetting you. When I was pregnant with my daughter, I was really small, I have a picture of me taken when I was 7 1/2 months and if I didn't tell you I was pregnant, no one would have known. I was SO jealous of all the girls that got super pregnant. So, when this girl at work got pregnant right after I had my daughter and got huge right away, I made a big deal out of it....because until I read this forum, I had no idea someone would be offended about it!! I wish people would have made a big deal out of my preggo belly, lol!! So she probably has no clue she's upsetting you. All I can think now, is that girl at work probably wanted to kill me on a daily basis, lol!!
  • I don't blame you for not liking it. Its weird how its suddenly ok for people to comment on your size when you're pregnant.

She probably is just excited that the baby is growing and getting bigger and didn't think about how it sounded.
  • I wouldn't like that either! If your mother-inlaw isn't usually rude or trying to be mean on the dl then I'm sure she doesn't know its hurting your feelings! Just don't let it get to you & if you cant then just say something to her! :)
  • Don't feel bad...Mine keeps calling me Fatty!!! When im not Fat at all just have a pretty big belly! I keep telling her that its not funny but she still does it, so I've devised a plan! Next time she says it im gonna make myself cry to make her feel bad! Lmao we'll see if she calls me that again! Hahahaha
  • From my perspective I wouldn't think she was trying to say you are huge. When someone says you've popped I look at it as you are at that point in your pregnancy where your belly is really starting to show and look like a baby bumb, or if they haven't seen you in awhile and seen how much you grew
  • Thank you ladies I appreciate it :)