happy would be birthday...

edited July 2011 in Loss
Today was my Edd... instead we continue to try and conceive and are unable to. Last night I got a "40 weeks" email. Just thankful that it was early on (around 6 wks maybe a little more)... I still can't help but to wonder how that pregnancy would have been, who that baby would look like, and if I'd be meeting her/him today. ;;)

I hope and pray that I get to be a mommy some day... but today I'm thinking of our little angel. Happy would-be birthday angel! I hope you're up there having fun with all the other angel babies that we never got to hold ... O:)

Comments

• Awww that's so sad :( you will get your bfp soon don't worry :)
  • This is my second baby due after a misscarraige, and I still think of the baby I lost, around when wldve been due. Good luck to you, and I pray you get ur baby soon!
  • Sorry hun!! Those reminders suck! My son passed at 2days old, I remember getting a first birthday card in the mail from the doctors office. That was a pisser day for me. Have faith!!! Life gives us losses but blessings too. I never wanted another child after my loss. 9 years later and Jaden has entered my life and I never knew how much of my heart I was truly missing.
  • I remember that day. It's hard, I think our little angels are probably friends and they're probably having a party right now:-)
  • So sorry hun. I went through this back in March, I mc'd July 23rd, 2010 and it was a bittersweet day because that day I was holding my precious baby girl who is 11 weeks, but also couldn't help but think about the little life lost. I was due March 10th with that baby, and had my lil sugar on May 10th, exactly 2 months later.
  • AWWWHHHHH :X I LOVE YOU and happy birthday little angel!
  • @MommyLovesSparkle thanks hun. it sure is sad, but i try not to dwell on that too much... i have my days. just hope you're right on that bfp!! ;)

@mama_underpants i'm sorry that we have to know that pain, but i am so happy to hear that you got your other blessings, and i thank you very much! :)

@Jaime77 i can't even imagine that pain, but i am happy to see that beautiful baby picture on your profile!! congrats. just want to ask if you guys had tried for this little one or not since it was so much later... but i think that i would feel the same. such mixed emotions... i truly hope that i get to feel that amazing addition that will grow in my heart. :X

@audra as soon as i read that this weekend... i had NO DOUBTS that you were right. you have been such a great addition to my friendship circle and i am so sure that our little babies are together up there watching over us and that little bean you've got growing!! >:D< thank u so much.

@BkE913 i don't think that we can ever forget them... our hearts just hold what is most dear to us. but how beautiful that you were able to then have that blessing of a healthy baby... i look forward to that day! :)

@sunshinelove awww thank you girl, you always know how to make me smile :* i know that not many got what i meant on fb but i know you were right there, and i sure appreciate it more than you know.
  • U will be blessed again... I was. I had a misabortion at 8 weeks in 2009, had to have a dnc feb 13th, 09. It devastated me, I found out 3 days earlier that my bff was prego too with her first. Im 33 weeks now. I cant really give u any advice to console u.. I got prego again when I wasnt trying which took over a year... Relax and let God work.
  • @DawnwaarsBaby thanks so much :) i look forward to the day when i get to write a comment just like yours, and of course i love to get them bc it gives me hope!!