Goodbye...

edited July 2011 in Relationships
Goodbye. Goodbye.... Goodbye, my love. I can't hide. Can't hide... Can't hide what has come. I have to go. I have to go... I have to go, and leave you alone. But always know. Always know... Always know, that I love you so. I love you so... I love you so.

Goodbye, blue eyes... Goodbye for now. Goodbye, sunshine, take care of yourself. I have to go. I have to go... I have to go, and leave you alone. But always know. Always know... Always know, that I love so. I love you so... I love you so.

La-lullaby. Distract me with your rhymes. La-lullaby... La-lullaby. Help me sleep tonight. La-lullaby... I have to go. I have to go... I have to go, and leave you alone. But always know. Always know... Always know, that I love you so. I love you so... I love you so. I love you so... I love you so.. I LOVE YOU SO.

Goodbye, blue eyes... Goodbye, my love. :'( =((

Comments

• @fate this is exactly how I feel. I left my fiance today... I read your story the other day and it broke my heart for you. I hope god eases the burden of emotions you are carrying! Best of luck babe!
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Awwww hunny! My heart is breaking for you. I pray you find peace. I'm here for support.
  • I just read over your discussions... And I feel for you... I have a cheating hubby too and decided to leave also... You and your babies are beautiful and u can and will do better.
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Stupid song makes me sad every time I hear it.
  • Stay strong momma listen to ummm beyonce. Irreplaceable lol