l

edited June 2012 in December 2011
mn

Comments

• @myheartzx3 I am here!!! Due December 28th with a girl. She is my second baby, I have a son that is 12. Have you picked a name? Ours is Addison.
  • edited August 2012
    Y
  • @myheartzx3 Her nanna died last July from lung cancer and her name was Jean....so Addison Jean. I am so happy to finally get a girl! I like Hazel...is she named after someone?
  • I'm due December 14th with my first boy (:
  • edited August 2012
    Y
  • @suppptayyy congrats :) do u have a name picked out yet?

@nova...what are u hoping for? Keep us posted :)
  • I'm due December 15th. We don't know the gender yet but were hoping for a boy
  • I have a due date of Dec 31/Jan 1. Don't know the sex yet but will find out August 10th.
  • Im due Dec 31. I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT IM HAVING YET! Ok sorry, the reason why i screamed that is because ive had 3 sonos & EVERYTIME the baby is in a bad position and it moves around like crazy. Thank God for my co workers for having so much patience with me everytime Ive asked for one. I wont have my anatomy scan until Aug. 18 :/ Im only praying that he/she cooperates. I refuse to find out at birth. Im dying to buy a little outfit for some reason and to start picking out names. *sigh*
  • Due Dec 10 wit a girl no name yet.
  • I guess I asked too early lol
  • @babybubba123111 aww soo sorry! That must be fustrating. When I was preg with my first daughter she would not open her legs..i had to wait a month and luckily they checked again and she opened up!

This time around I scheduled one at the 3d places at 16 weeks and I had clear shots...got it confirmed at 18 weeks but at 18 weeks she kept moving around whenever the us tech tried to get a good shot.. Hope u are able to find out next time!
  • dec 20, little girl <3
  • December 21 but my c section will be on or near the 14th of Dec. Only 2 more days till we find out what the little peanut is!! If a girl rili jean if a boy tuf walter!
  • I'm due Dec. 1 with a girl her name will be alexa
  • Due dec 8th! With my first. A boy to be named Logan!!
  • Dec 8th. It's a girl and her name is Victorian
  • Due Dec 4 with our first girl, Isabella Jean! We have a (almost) 3 year old son, Jackon. So excited!!
  • I am due Dec. 20th. I will find out what im having on Aug. 15th. I can not wait. We want a girl but i'll be happy either way if it is a boy we are going with Alexander John and we haven't really picked a girls name yet
  • I'm due dec 19 with hopefully a girl..lol don't find out til the 12th yay
  • Due december 24th with a baby girl :) names are hard so we're still narrowing it down lol. Oh! A name with a "Z" Zaida!
  • edited August 2011
    So far 8 girls, 2 boys and 7 to be found out %%-
  • edited August 2011
    @jasmingn that's too close to my sons name. His name is zaiden. It is hard. Seems like alot of people already have names picked out before they r preggo lol
  • I'm due 4 Dec with my princess already got a 20 month old son :) got my 4D scan on 29th Aug x
  • edited August 2011
    @dannii020 ohh how perfect one girl and one boy ;) i can't wait to get a 4d scan too..i never had one with my older kids.

@nova @monkeyandpumpkinmom i'm adding u to team pink lol i'm tallying up our december babies
  • 11 girls
    2 boys
    5 don't know yet
  • I'm due december 30, and find out aug 17 I hope the baby shows us! This is my second, my daughter is 7.
  • Lots of little girls being born in december.... Team Pink...weeee
  • Dec 20 boy grayson Christopher :)