What would you do....

edited August 2011 in Relationships
soo my bf was in a car accident in oct 2010 and has since become addicted to percocet and morphine I got 30 percocet after I had my baby and he took 95% of them not tgat I care I never really take pain meds but the point is they were MINE he puts more attention on that than our kids we have a 4yr old 2yr old and a 2 week old I honestly feel like a single mother all he talks to me about is pills and when his next dr app is I have been,potty training my 2 yr old and told my bf he went potty in the toilet bf responded with ignoring me ughhh im fed up

Comments

• Drugs are a serious matter. Especially with children involved. I would try to make him get help. If he isnt willing to get help then I would leave. Its not an enviroment for children to be in.
  • I'd give him a wake up call and leave without notice. He's likely to not be able to ignore that...sometimes that's what people need. However it sounds like he may have a serious addiction and may need professional help. I'm so Sorry you & ur munchkins have to go through this.
  • He needs help. He has your love but he needs help. Maybe he can talk to others that have become addicted to pain killers after serious ingury. Best wishes!!!
  • Ive been telling him he needs help u even told him to pack his stuff and leave i dont see why I have to relocate myself and my children from where we are comfortable because of HIS problem but if worse comes to worse i guess thats all I can do
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.