*My 25 wk Milestone*

Today I made 25wks which isnt a big milestone to many of you but it is to me. I loss my first baby at 16 wks with my water breaking and doctors just ruled it out as a miscarriage :-( My second pregnancy was going great until 21 wks i started leaking and was diagnosed with a bulging membrane and had to stay in the hospital until i have my son. I didnt mind, anything to make sure my baby was ok. The worst happened to my city (Hurricane Katrina) while i was stucked in the hospital on strict bedrest. My doctor was the greastest since the hospital i chose didnt get any great amount of water damage drove me and some more of his patients to a safe city since we werent getting any help (:| to make a long story short i had my son a lil over a week later at 24wks & 5 days with only finding my family a few days before birth. It was an emergency csection cause he was breech and his feet was on their way out :-< he stayed in the nicu for 2 and a half months and got out a month before he was expected =D> he is now a very happy and playful 5 year old who is waiting to meet his baby sister Eva :X I have a cerclage in and i also recieve 17p shots weekly and everything is going fine :-D I am so happy to make it dis far and pray dat i can go full term but anything past 30 wks is a plus to me and my doctor. [-O<

Hope it wasnt too long im just happy about my 25wk milestone
Yay for me and Baby Eva :X :-|
thanks for reading my story and you can add me on fb if you like tee2shantey@yahoo.com

Comments