Does any one fill like their baby fathers dont help enuff

Me n my husband r having our 3rd kid n it fills soo stressed cuz im pregant n have to take care the house n kids n its like he dont help enuff.like he has no idea that im pregant.n every time I ask him to help or rub my back he get a attitude.im tired n he make it this way...am I the only woman that fills over worked n alone

Comments

• Nope. Boys not men can be so lazzy and selfish. He won't help u then don't help him.
  • Well my bf helps out but he jus gets on my nerves he calls me his fatgirl n evn tho its a cute little nickname he thnks its funny and I dnt n wen I'm mad he calls me miss piggy n it doesn't really make me mad he jus tries to get me evn mre mad one nite i was up doin homework n he decides to jump n the bed n hold me dwn until I said oink u kno I wntd to fight it seems like ur tries to upset me
  • Get used to it honey, mommy always does the bulk of the work. I have a soon to be four yr old and one on the way it doesn't get any easier but as cliche as it sounds it worth it! Good luck.
  • I'm there, honey! I love my hubby, but he is one of the laziest guys I've ever met- it drives me crrrazy! But he has a great job that pays well & that allows me to stay home with our daughter & soon-to-be baby... so I grit my teeth when I have to pick up dirty laundry off the floor 2 feet from the basket -AGAIN- and just be thankful for what I DO have... :)
  • Yeah my husbands a great man to irs just he think im a super woman n can do everything
  • edited February 2011
    Wow. Mine sometimes helps too much.. like I can't take care of myself and sometimes it get on my nerves. Although being pregnant I'm trying to be more gracious about it.
  • @techgirlpa send ur man my way to teach mine to help! Id looove some help around the house, or help with anything actually!
  • My bf tries to help, but he's a mamas boy & messes most things up ( with the exceptions if massaged, ill give him that) & his screw UPS make me more upset. I'm trying to be patient but patience and pregnacy is like oil AND water to me.