Have any of your SO 's felt baby.

edited February 2011 in July 2011
I'm 19 weeks and I feel the baby move all the time. My husband really wants to feel the baby moving. Have any of your significant others, parents,friends felt the baby moving?? And how far along were you.

Comments

• As you start getting bigger and the baby grows you feel the baby more and can even see it. It's so weird and amazing.
  • Gah I can't wait. It's seriously the most incredible thing. :D my husband is just a little jealous and I kinda feel bad.
  • I've been wondering that too... like how many weeks til you can feel it on the outside? I know everyones different, but on average, for an average sized person?
  • I felt baby around 13-14 weeks n my fiance n daughter felt baby round 18 ill b 20 weeks sunday
  • Yea it was more like 22wks till my hubby felt it. Mostly cuz he would get bored with his hand there, if he wasn't so ADD he probably could have felt it sooner lol
  • Yeah same my boyfriend first felt baby at 24 weeks I'm now 30 weeks & my whole belly moves and you can see her feet sticking out (:
  • I was 20 weeks when my partner felt what he thought was definite kicks. Now i'm 34 weeks 2 days, he can always feel the baby moving, very strongly and see it!
  • :) I can't wait mommy2audrey I think I'm in your boat with my husband he's like I can't feel lol I'm like TRY! thanks ladies.
  • Mine moved alot sometimes only, some days a little
  • I felt baby much earlier..but hubby felt it just recently at 23 weeks. Great feeling when both of u can feel it...just try to b paitent
  • Trying to be patient. I am kinda enjoying it just being me as selfish as that is lol. I feel like I'm bonding.
  • I haven't been able to feel ours yet either. But this morning in bed she grabbed my hand and put it on her stomach and said baby was moving a lot. I still couldn't feel it so she had me put my hand palm up on the bed and she rolled over on her stomach on top of my hand. No dou t about it. Felt like baby was dancing. It was one of the coolest things ever. It's got to feel weird for you ladies having something growing inside you and dancing around like that
  • I don't remeer when he felt it first but now he can't keep his hands off my belly lol the other night he was cold and scooted towards me and his ack was against my belly and Max kicked him. He said that it felt like his foot came out my belly utton and kicked lol and just about 10min ago he had his head on my belly listening to the odd sounds and once again Max kicked him. In the face this time lol
  • I felt my baby at 13 wks and my husband felt the baby just a couple days later..however its our 2nd child so knew what to expect I'm also a very tiny person so I think that may be why we felt it so soon..whenever the baby is kicking a lot just leave his hand on there till he feels it and have him push a lil he won't hurt the baby.
  • Oops lol I meant so cute @babymax and @newdad39 ill have to try that!! I just told my husband about it. How far along are you guys.
  • It was cute. The huy isn't the only one to get kicked in the face. My cousin had her cheek right on the baby and was talking to him and he kicked her too. Its just funny like max is saying my mommy get away lol
  • Oh and im 28wks today!
  • Yay so @babymaxisontheway that means my little bundle of joy will be kicking peoples faces in NO time lol. 8 more weeks. When are you due??
  • May 15! Can't wait when are you due?
  • I'm 17 1/2 weeks & started feeling the baby at 15 weeks (this is my 2nd)... my hubby hasn't felt any kicks yet, but 2 nights ago he felt the baby squirming, which this baby seems to do CONSTANTLY!... with my first I felt her at about 17 weeks & my husband felt her around 21 weeks... mine is also a little ADD, lol... good luck! Is this exciting, or what!?! :D
  • Aww :) it really is! It's so amazing. I can't wait I wanna feel the baby more rub some of that add off on mine lol
  • I havnt felt anything! I'm 20 weeks already! :\ and supposly boys move a lot, but mine doesn't. Or it does but I don't feel it.
  • Sometimes I can feel my baby boy kick my hand but when my husband tries to feel him kick he won't do it but no sooner than he takes his hand away the baby starts kicking again does my son not like my husband or something
  • My 5 year old felt the baby kick cause she was laying on my tummy and she kick her in the ear luved it she was so happy!
  • I felt baby at 17 wks this time a lot sooner than with my daughter I dont remember her moving this constantly! Needed confirmation from the midwife when he kicked the doppler, then I was sure that's what I had been feeling. About 19 wks husband said he felt something but turns out was humoring me. Last night, 20 wks exact he shouted during tv show very excited, "he kicked me!" Out of nowhere, and he was beaming. Know what u mean about private bonding, don't think its selfish, you r falling in love since there's a lot of work coming your way.
  • My boyfriend loves feeling her move it took awhile before he could catch her at the right moment but now you can feel her all the time and see it she is a big kicker
  • I'm 20 weeks and I feel my baby all the time, what's wired is that people can feel the heartbeat of the baby sometimes....
  • He couldn't really feel her until 23 wks since she would stop as soon as he would put his hand on my belly. Now at night when I sleep near my husband I put my belly up to his back so she'll kick him. :)