Have any of your SO 's felt baby.

2»

Comments

• I'm 20 weeks and he felt her move around last night. No definite movement like kicks or what not, but still.
  • Aww ladies I'm jealous by now most of you have felt from the outside. I'm almost 22 weeks and I've only felt it once. My husband @birth_guru_22 lol my husband tried that once I was like hello I can feel when the baby moves don't fake it lol. @misssole can you feel from the inside??

Thank you all. Can't wait to feel defined kicks. :)
  • Last night was actually the first time my husband felt her kick. I am almost 20weeks. I have been feeling her everyday since I was 17 weeks.
  • @finallygnabeamomma i saw our baby kick at about 21 weeks and he kicks everybody he a real mover for me when i touch him lol
  • Im 19 weeks and 4 days, up until tonight all I felt were little rolls and squirms but tonight I felt an actual kick, its the most amazing feeling
  • We both felt her for the first time last Sunday night. I was 23wks n 5 days. It was right b4 we were going to sleep n I had my hand on my stomache n outta nowhere she kicked. I jumped, put his hand nd she did it for him too. Now she's a frickin soccer player
  • my husband and son both tried to feel he/she kick too but they couldn't, a couple more weeks and they will
  • pardon me, what is SO?
  • Significant other....
  • Ah... thanks! @stella2010
  • Ever since I was 28 weeks pregnant my boyfriend could feel subtly movements of hers. But I have an anterior placenta, so her movements have always been cushioned. But Now he can feel every little jab and elbow roll.
  • I'm 22 weeks I can feel him but my husband can't I think its cause I know what to feel for my husband is so sad I feel bad
  • @mrsmom my husband just felt a tiny one! I'm 24 weeks... he was ecstatic!
  • I didnt feel my baby boy move till about 23 weeks and then 25 weeks my boyfriend could start feeling a seeing kicks. Im now 33 weeks and you can see him move so much it looks wierd if you put a blanket over it and it just starts moving. My boyfriend will push down on my belly and move his hand and he will hit back. Good luck! :)
  • We can watch her make my stomach move from her kicking but when daddy puts his hand on my tummy she quits she's stubborn just like him
  • I felt my girl around 21 weeks. My bf felt her lightly around 22 weeks. But at 28 weeks, I lay on my side, played some of my fave tunes, and he put his hand on my belly... and felt her lots!! Which I was happy about. She's been really shy with everyone but me. I know my bf is a bit jealous but oh well. What can I do lol
  • My boy finally kicks for his daddy hurray!! :)
  • Awww I'm excited for all of you!! I can't wait til the kicks are harder!!
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.