Sooo pissed....cant stop crying.....

What the hell is wrong with people!? Why cant people just stay out of my business!? Why do they have to run around and tell everyone about my business!? OMFG!!! :( I cant stop crying.....

Long story short, someone I live with currently went around telling people my business and now Im being bitched at.....

(sorry for cursing)

Comments

• What did they tell?
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Details woman!
  • Girl I am RIGHT THERE with you!! I moved to a town when my husband and I got married, I know NO ONE but they are all talking shit about me.. and to make it worse NONE of it is true!! How about I come beat the crap out of the people talking about you & you come beat the crap out of the talking about me. That way we both win? lol. I really am sorry.. I know how much that sucks! Hopefully it'll blow over quickly & they'll move on to something else soon.
  • Its not that they send anything about me that wasnt true or anything, its just that even though Im 20 years old and do not live in my moms house people seem to think its okay to run over to her and tell her shit I didnt want her to know... So then I get bitched at, and screamed and cursed at by my mom about it... This girl knew I didnt want my mom to know what she told her and when I cconfronted her about it she tried to play dumb... She pissed me off even more then and she is downstairs right now in her room with her bf and Id jsut love to go beat the shit out of her....
  • Hopefully things cool down enuff for u to tell her how upset u are.
  • After you punch her in the throat politely explain that she violated your trust and that you no longer feel you can confide in her.
  • Dang that sucks :/

But heresy how I see it, no that girl should not have run her mouth & she deserves some bad karma for that! But also your mom needs to realize your a grown woman & she also needs to treat you with respect!
  • @Jamie77 She knows how upset I am... and she doesnt like that Im pissed at her

@blueberrysmom can you throat punch her for me? lol Im not allowed to touch her... Ill go to jail...

@pnsw524 Oh well she didnt learn last night... cuz she did it again today to someone who did get in her face about it...

@BlessedMom_2X I agree... but if she doesnt stop shell get whats coming to her

• Sorry, hun. I'm too cute for prison!
  • @blueberrysmom Oh damn...maybe i can get by sister to do it... hmm