weigh in october mommies

edited August 2011 in October 2011
I will be 31 weeks tomorrow and have gained 15 lbs. How about the rest of ya?

Comments

• ive gained 25 due oct 5 doc says its just fine
  • I go in for a ultarsound on Wednesday to see how big my little man is... can't wait!
  • I've gained 16 lbs and I will be 32w on Saturday!
  • Having my baby gir Oct 6 . As of last wee I have gained 6 lbs which is perfect for me since I am overweight
  • why the heck am i gaining so much compared to u ladies.......n why is my doc sayin im doin great???? i have 64 days left n doc said a pound a week from now on.......
    @bigmamak @BigBelly @traci84lucas.........heck im even a vegetarian....so confused lol
  • October 8th and I've gained 50 lbs! 135 to 185!
  • I gained 90 with my first,35 with my second,11 with my 3rd , and so far 6 with this one. The first 2 were boys second 2 girls
  • I am surprised I have only gained 15. This last appt I gained 3, time before that I lost .5 and the time before that I gained 7. So I am all over the place. But my last 2 babies I gained 20 after I had them :-(
  • Due 10/31 and I've gained 20lbs already!! Yikes!!
  • I'm due 10/30 (27+4) and as of this morning I'm up 11 lbs.

I'm hoping to stay under 20 lbs total...25 lbs at the most. I gained 47 lbs with my daughter and even though I lost all the weight with in 2 months, I was so uncomfortable. I hope I can do it!
  • Due oct 17th, gained 13 lbs. Prepreg 120, as of right now 133
  • Due Oct 15 and up 15lbs as of last wk
  • hate these dam weigh ins.. skinny bitches.. lol.. jk ladies.. just a tinge of jellousy over how lil weight youve all gaind.. im up 30lb.. at 28+6.. argh.. oh well at least i know i have a patturn of loosing it quickly.. still jellouse though..
  • Due 10/26 and have gained the three pounds my baby is estimated to weigh...seriously. docs aren't concerned tho :/
  • @lae3 i hear ya!!!!! im totally jealous too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Due October 15 gained 40 so far.
  • Due October 23rd.. gained 14. Hoping its not a whole, whole lot more.
  • Due Oct 31 gained 14 lbs
  • October 18 and I've gained 2, but it feels like more...walking upstairs gets my heart racing!! LOL
  • October 15th and gained 2. I'm with you @ourlittlenugget....I pull on the railing so hard to get up the steps one of these times its gonna snap off! I can't imagine what its gonna be like at 37+ weeks!
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • @octmommy Heehee! I know; I've started doing that too!
  • I'm 30+4 and gained 30 as of last week but probably more now. Doctor says I need to watch it but I have only gained it in my belly and boobs so I'm not worried about it. Measuring only about 3 days ahead so I'm trying not to worry about my weight! :-)
  • I'm 28 wks today and have gained 14 lbs...
    But my belly is huge!
  • I'm 28+3 and have gained 2, I feel so huge and tons of stretch marks
  • I'm 27+4, last weighed in 12lbs over pre pregnancy weight
  • 31Wks due Oct 6th 20lbs so far.
  • I'm 28 wks, due the 25th. I gained 6 lbs from my last appt and I think I'm up 2 lbs from my prepregnancy weight.
  • I'm due 10/25 and I gained 12 pounds
  • edited August 2011
    Ive gained 19lbs, 30wks due oct. 8