weigh in october mommies

Comments

• I'm due 10/17 gained 12 pounds but lost 3 in the last week due to the Gest. Diabetes diet. yuck!
  • due october 13
    prepreg 124
    Now 134
  • I'm due 10/17 and gained 17 so far.
  • Due October 4th so 31w 3d and up 15 pounds
  • Oct 4 (31and3) and am -5 from pre-preg weight.
  • Due 10/16 and up 8lbs from prepregnancy weight.
  • Due October 18th - 29weeks. Started at 132lbs, gained 12lbs but down to 8lbs all the sudden. Weighing in at 140lbs right now.
  • due oct 23rd, and ive been gaining steady weight but my last appt two days ago was the first tiem my doc said anything abt my weight and she was like oh good little mommy is finally gaining some weight! lol i jsut ignored it bc ive gained 24 lbs already and im 28 weeks. i feel like im gaining enough. and when she measured my tummy she said oohhhh so tiny!! im so glad i didnt let it get to me shes had five kids and this is my first so its different for everyone, and i jsut let it slide. all that matters to me is the babies healthy, and what i feel like is all i care about. i feel huge, what she says goes in one ear and out the other. i jsut smile and nod and go on. i am currently 122 lbs, and super excited to be in my third trimester!!!
  • I don't wanna talk about it lol.
    Due 10/22 gained apx 20 lbs give or take my weight has been fluctuating on and off. At first Dr said I needed to gain more then said less then said I was fine Idk kinda confused :/
  • I'm up 20lbs and I'm due oct 12th... :(

• I'm up 23 pounds with 10 weeks to go. I seem to have slowed down in gaining lately so most of it is just belly and Boobs
  • 29weeks 2 days and i've gained 24 pounds
  • Due October 3rd with # 4. Ive only gained 5 pounds, but thats ok. I go Wendsday for an ultrasound to measure baby & to see where placenta is located to see if I have to have a c-section.
  • I'm due Oct 22nd w/ my baby boy, I've gained 9 lbs and I thought that it might not be normal, but my doc said its fine so idk. W/ my daughter I picked up a total of 25lbs so I think it will be the same amount this pregnancy.. So Good luck you guys :-)
  • I've gained 15lbs and I'm 29 weeks
  • I'm 31 weeks, 2 (almost 3) days and am up 16 lbs.
  • I only gained 5 pounds and im 28 weeks
  • I'm 31 weeks and I've gained 20lbs.
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • I'm on week 32 and gained 10lbs :(
  • Due Oct 15 and so 30wks 4 days and I'm at 24lbs. Doc said normal gain and to expect 38 lbs total by the end. Not worried about the gain. Its all belly!
  • I'm due october 1, and I've gained 2 lbs.... I keep loosing because I have gd and am on a diet for it. I was up 10 but not any more, I loose about a pound a week.
  • @ sweetie30 Wow!
  • I'm 28 wks and 4 days, due on Halloween and I've lost 13 lbs with my princess. This is much better than my other pregnancy bc I gained 67 lbs with him.
  • I'm 30 weeks 1 day and was just at the doc. Yesterday. I have only gained 7 pounds. This is my 4th and the less weight I've gained ever.
  • Im 31 weeks today and have gained 30 ughhh!
  • Im 32weeks & 1 day. Currently im on my way to the doctor. But last time I was at 23pounds
  • I'm due October 4th lol and I've gained almost 50!! 125 to 168 lol
  • Just found out im at 29 pounds
  • Due oct 5th and have gained 11