I have a tapeworm...

Comments

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • @MrsG I wish it were wrong :( but what I saw was unmistakable :'( so icky!
  • Omg I am soo sorry you're going through this. I will definitely say a prayer for you and your baby. Please keep us updated. When are you due?
  • @mrsg apparently I ate poo :/ some magical how lol

@britni24 thank you love :) im due october 8th
  • Wait! Do u have the worm or a puppy?! Im lost I thought u did!
  • @mrsg its possible but not likely, I don't tend to gain enemies easily! Thankfully! or they at least don't let me know! :/ it could be from eating unwashed frits and veggies or walking around barefoot (I do both almost daily)
  • @mandac10 both actually :/ we have had 4 puppies die of tape worms in 3 weeks, 2 of them randomly went missing and 2 days ago another one fell ill and we found out too late to save the sick ones. The last two we caught in time tho! They are still happy healthy and very much alive. The wormer we got didn't cover tapeworms :( sadly, its my fault for not paying more attention. Its actually possible they got it from me from drinking out of the toilet
  • Oh! Well this is a tough pickel! I looked worms up awhile ago cause mu dog had um n not good for baby at all! I hope everything is ok with urs! My dog has worms again as we speak and that scares me cause thy attach to babies brain!
  • @mandac10 I feel ya, I'm super nervous about all this, but for some reason I don't feel like anything is going to go wrong. I hope intuition is right! praying it is
  • Im sure u and baby will be fine! The risk of brain worms isn't very big! But next re eat the worm AFTER u have the baby. We all want to lose or baby weight but I think u jumped the gun a little early! Lol! Jk!
  • @mandac10 xD hubby and I were joking about that! shoulda waited about 6 more weeks!
  • Lol! At least u can joke about the situation! Keep us informed please! Id like to know how it all turns out. Its a very neat ad different story anim sure ill be telling people about it
  • Ah hun I hope you get sorted soon and you and baby stay healthy
  • I'm so sorry. My dog has a probleem with those, he gets them alot. My dr said I can't clean up the poop and to always wash my hands after handling the dogs because of the risk of getting them. Its horrible for humans (embarassing and painful) at anytime but pregnancy is the worse. I really hope they find a safe way to get rid of it w/out harming your bebe! How. Far along are you?
  • Ok... totally thought u were joking about pregnancy last night on my fb! Lol I DO NOT WANT THAT KIND OF TAPEWORM!! ewwwy... u better be careful girl! Let me know what's going on when u find out more. :( feel better... hope the pups are ok too!
  • most puppies are born with worms my friends puppies were and the vet told her to make sure u wear shoes and clean up the bm's from the backyard and wear shoes bc they can go through your feet.. i bet thats how you go it do the doctors know how to get rid of it yet?
  • They sure don't have the worms from you. If mama dog has them puppies will be born with them. Fleas can give your pets tape worm infestation as well not saying you have fleas but that could be a reason or you dog ate infested kitty poop outside and gave it to the puppies by nursing. I hope they find a solution for you.
  • I randomly thought about this today... Was wondering what happened?
  • Ol' worm butt?? Where for art thou, worm butt?
  • @smcox @kristaf22 @sissylala
    So I sent in a sample of my poop lol YUCKY godddddd nooo never again. but They called me a few days later and said there were no signs of me ever having a tapeworm! No eggs, no "scales" or what ever they have... segments... lol gross. not a damn thing! I know what I saw! there was no questioning that that was what it was! But I guess in a lot of pregnancy cases the tape worm will just die off O.o and supposedly that is what happened to me! so Lucky day for me I guess :D
  • I love poop convo... :X
  • @kristaf22 @sissylala :D I know huh, horray for wormfree poop! ^O^
  • Yay, I'm glad everything turned out good!