baby belly finally here

Thirteen weeks tomorrow and I'm starting to show. :). Felt my little baby belly behind my belly button and my shirts way smaller on me today :). It grew in overnight woohoo. Oh and its my first! :)

Comments

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Thank you lol and its great to think of right now but I know in a few months ill just feel huge :).
  • I'm 14 wks n showing a little... its so exciting! my fiancee keeps telling me how he can't wait til its really big. I can though lol
  • soon that belly will have a mind of its own! lol some days I wonder how I am able to walk at all without toppling over. :)
  • congrats! just wait until you are 36+ wks and wishing your bump wasn't so big so you can bend over to do dishes properly! /:-)
  • Congrats!! Its a really exciting thing!! You'll love when it gets even bigger & people you don't know can tell your pregnant :)
  • Haha thanks guys :). I know I've heard the horror stories of going to the bathroom. I am very excited and so glad to finally be showing a little and to feel the belly from the outside. It just makes pregnancy feel so much more real. :)