That flame will never die
So many people share your pain
We grieve with you as one
The gift of life gets taken back
But love goes on and on.

~ author unknown ~
Rest in peace baby Kaya

Comments

• Sorry its so long but it says everything I can think of for my cousin and her fiancé in their darkest moment. Plus anything that can make a 260lb cop end up in tears must be good
  • Your family is in my prayers. They may never have understanding but I pray a blessing of Peace and Faith all around them. I wish there was more I could do. I also pray for strength for all of you. You are a good cousin to be there for them. God Bless You All especially Baby Kaya!
  • Ugh... im crying like a baby... im so sorry love. Prayers to you and your family.
  • @sissylala
    Thanx. I am at a loss what to say and then I found this which says it all I think.
  • Beautiful and I am sorry for their loss :(
  • @everyone
    Thanx for your thoughts and prayers. I am a lil better after some sleep. I spoke with my cousin today also, that was hard.
  • I think the sweetest thing I saw a friend do was she bought a star for another friend who list a child. I am not sure if they still do that though. Your cousin is in my thoughts. The thing that I felt helped me was others remembering my babies with me. Its so terrible to go through I hope she finds some other mamas who have been through this who can help her feel not so alone.