plz anyone .. tingling , numbness under boobs

edited August 2011 in Health
So this is about driving me crazy, under my boobs on the top part of my belly I have a numbness feeling and it tingles sometimes .. has anyone else experienced this??

Comments

• i havent. although i would only guess maybe it's baby messing with a nerve or something.
  • edited August 2011
    Me, me, me!!! Its annoying, but my doc said its prob just the baby. You're the first I've seen to have the same thing! Mines always under my left boob in the same exact spot, I just try to change positions. I figure a nerve is being squished.
  • I had this but my tingling would turn into a burning some times. I was told it could be the baby hitting a nerve or my skin trying to stretch in That area.
  • Glad im not theonly one .. it absolutely drives me crazy
  • edited August 2011
    that's how it feels for me too..the burning @adensmommy0803
  • Omg! Thought I was the only one. I get it under my right boob ALL the time. Especially if I lay on my right side. It feels so weird!
  • @mimii36 I thought I was the only one to good to know im not alone.. it feels weird and jst drives me crazy
  • I have that same issue! So glad I'm not alone! The top of my belly gets all numb and feels really tight. I asked my dr and he said its normal but he wasn't really sure of the cause. He suspects its because nerve endings and far apart in that part of the body and as the skin stretches, there even further apart so it makes the skin feel numb at times. Not very reassuring tho because he said that was his theory lol. On the bright side, he wasn't concerned and said its perfectly normal :)
  • edited August 2011
    Yeah I get that tingling burning feeling there. Its getting worse as I progress. Not a good feeling. I get mostly when I'm lying in a certain position, and yes mostly under right boob for me too.
  • Yea I got that!! Its always under my left boob...so annoying
  • I get that too, under my left boob. Most of the time when I'm eating.
  • I have the same feeling under my right boob. Its annoying :-(