Pray for me and my baby plz :(

edited August 2011 in September 2011
Yesterday at my doctors appointment my doc listened to my babies heartbeat & said it was beating irregular & I was rushed to hospital! Once at hospital I was put on moniters & received several sonograms! They let me know that I could have baby that day :( & several times they were close to delivering however in triage they had an older r newer machine that didn't count every second of baby heartbeat baby heart was up normal then it goes down then right back up to normal & the machine was getting confused. But once I was put in room I was hooked up to a monitor that accounted for every second & they could monitor him better. About 2am a swarm of nurses poured in they said his heart stayed low for to long & they thought that that was it c section but a nurse suggested putting me on oxygen & my baby loved it! Lol so my doc said no c section yet! Over the night his heart didn't spike down for long sonograms was great & now I'm home! YAY! I do go back to hospital tomorrow to be monitored & see baby cardiologist Monday morning! So I'm asking my pregly ladies to pray for us I'm 34 weeks & he needs a little more time to get stronger. Also has anyone else been through this???

Comments

• Omg I'm praying Hun
  • Praying for you both!
  • Oh my! I hope everything is ok! Stay strong ur in my thoughts
  • I'll be praying... I hope your little one decides to cook a little longer...
  • Ive not experienced as im a ftm also ive not known anyone close too me too have had this.. im Sending prayers and hope too u and ur bubba hope all is well tomorrow hunny xx
  • Hope he stays in longer and that all goes well.
  • The toddler Bunny and I are sending our well wishes
  • I haven't been through it, except for baby's heart rate decreasing during contractions when I was induced with my first baby. Saying a prayer for you both! :)
  • I'm sending prayers and hugs, hun!
  • Prayers goin up... I had my daughter.at 35 weeks water broke em c section weighed 7.3 perfectly healthy god bledd
  • Praying for you...
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Praying for you two..
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • @everyone Thanks I never been so scared in my life! Its crazy how fast things can happen he never had previous indication of this it was just out the blue! I'm kind of scared being home but he moves constantly & I just have to be aware of any less movement :( to make things worse my baby's father brother baby just passed the day b4 yesterday as a matter of fact his parents flew out early yesterday to be with him and my bf just told his mom now b/c we didn't want to worry them :(
  • Praying for u momma i hope everything turns out ok for u and baby
  • everything will be okay! dont worry. the doctors will do everything they can to bring the baby to the world safely!! did they send you home with an oxygen tank?
  • I hope it gets better. My cousin went through something similar he had an irregular heart beat at one of her appointments so they sent her in for further testing. It was her that was causing it because she was getting a cold. Baby was fine she just needed more oxygen and didn't even know it! I hope everything goes ok.
  • @Proudmommy8789 no they didn't :(
    @Samatha I wonder if that's it :/ he did do better with oxygen but I think it was still spiking
  • Prayers O:)
  • Wow the both of you are in my prays . I just said a a pray as I was reading your post. God will look at for the both of you. Good luck hope it all gos well.
  • Sending lots of prayers.
  • that's very sad i am very sorry
  • I will say a prayer for you!
  • Praying for you
  • Praying for you and your family.
  • Thank u guys soooo much today his heart is still doing the same but not staying low and my doc said that is good cardiologist in the a.m. praying for good news [-O<
  • Prayers for you both! hang in there mama... i'm sure he'll be just fine!!!
  • I hope lil guy is ok! Hang in there!
  • Praying for u and baby! Hopefully everything will be fine and if a csec is needed, u shouldn't be too bad, ur over 32 weeks.....better safe than sorry