Help!!! My baby still doesn't have a name

edited August 2011 in Baby names
I'm 36wks 4dys. My dr said he will strip my membranes on Tues. So my little guy will hopefully be here soon. Please vote on which name you like.
1. Alexander Joseph
2. Jackson Joseph
3. Jack Joseph
4. Brantley Joseph
Any other suggestions are welcome these are just the ones my hubby likes. We just can't decide which one we like best.

Comments

• I like 1 my cousin named his baby that last Nov :)
  • i like jackson and brantley best,but picking one of your combos i would say #4
  • #1 is very nice. However, for a small fee you can use the name Kentworth! Eh? Eh?! :ar!
  • I like Alexander Joseph! It sets off the syllables. :) it's 3-2 instead of 2-2 or 1-2.
  • If we are having a boy we are naming ours Alexander John. So my vote is for number one!
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • I love #4 :)
  • Im 36 weeks too and no name for baby. I do it intentionally though. I feel like I cant decide on a name until I hold my baby and look into his eyes or see his face. I did it that way with my other two boys. You'll know for certain as soon as you see him :) I didnt know the doctor will strip membranes at 37 weeks? I always thought it was at least 39 for induction methodd.
  • Wow you guys replied quick. Thanks for the opinions. @blueberrysmom hubby passed on Kentworth but he does like Carson. @Sjmom this is my 4th baby. All boys. Naming them has always been the hardest part for me. All of them were 2-3 wks early. I am already dialated 4 cm as of my appt on Thurs. And all of them have been over 8lbs and healthy. So as long as everything is ok, I am definately ready to meet him :)
  • Hooooooray for Carson! Blueberry will be Carson Alexander Flemings. I'm happy with the name and I'm glad Kelly finally agreed.
  • By the way, everybody passes on Kentworth. Can't give that name away! Lol!
  • Wish i could help, i get induced tomorrow and we dont have a name yet :-?
  • @mistydawn awww congrats! We are in the same boat then lol. Im sure you and hubby have a super long list of girls names and only a few boys names left.
  • I vote for jack because thats my second sons name :) Sean is a great name too.
  • @Sjmom you are completely right on the names. I had my girls name ready to go...lol. Boys names are so hard for me...I let my oldest name my youngest last time. He came up with Noah and I loved it and fits him so well. @blueberrysmom I'm sure Kentworth will find his home someday :) @ladeebug good luck with everything tomorrow. I'm sure you will come up with the perfect name.
  • I have always liked Alexander, but Bradley is different. less common. Idk how popular Alex is where u live, but it is fairly common where I live.