March babies???

edited August 2011 in First Trimester
I don't see a lot of people on here lately early in their pregnancy. I'm due March 8th.....any other March babies out there?

Comments

• Based on my lmp I'm due march 02 . There's barely anyone In our duedate club lol . Good luck on ur pregnancy
  • Yeah finally someone! I'm due on the 8th, I can't believe that there are not that many other people. Before you know it there will be no pregnant ladies on here!
  • im trying..tww is taking forever. if i get a bfp then ill be due april 25, i know its not march but there are people trying.
  • Since no new members can join, anyone on the "outside" who is just getting pregnant can't join. So eventually there really will be no one pregnant on here...unless they open the membership again.

Congrats though!!
  • @newmommy2be772. Baby dust to you! Hopefully I will see you with an April or May due date!

@cinnabon. I know what you mean, pretty soon there will be no pregnant preglies!
  • March 12th :)
  • @mm1. YEAH another March mommy! Congrats, there are not many of us. How are you feeling?
  • I had my baby in May, but had to chime in!

It is crazy that there are ladies on here due in March! It seems like a good majority of us have had our babies, or are about ready to. When I saw this post, I thought you meant March babies that were born this past March lol. Its crazy to me that were this far into the year to have babies that far into next year...ahhh!

Congrats mommas, I look forward to hearing all your ladies' stories! :D
  • @BkE913 Thanks for the comment! It sounds like there is not many of us si ill try and keep ya updated.
  • @kyliemommie I feel good how bout you??? And thanks
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • @mm1. I feel great no morning sickness or anything just a bit more tired than usual. This is my second and my 1st pregnancy was really easy as well.

@mshahir. I hope they open it again for just a little while to get some new early pregnancies among us. I hope you have a smooth and easy pregnancy the rest of the way!
  • I am due march 20th
  • Im due february 18 but there are not that many 2012 mamas on here.
  • @pinky
    @fed2012mommy

Yeah more mommies, nice to meet ya!
  • Im due feb 29th so I might be having a march baby lol
  • @kara_lamek
    I hope its a march baby.:) or atleast not Feb 29th. I wouldnt want to have to explain the whole leap year thing. Lol

Why dont they let new people join?
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • @misty2011 a lot of drama got started and they would ban people but they created new screen names and came back. Plus mama_kat and mrsdelrae were the only 2thing mods cuz martin disappeared. But msdelrae has lupus and couldn't handle pregly anymore. So its mama_kat and homebirthadvocite. But I hope my baby is born march 1st or march 3rd. The third is my dads bday :)lol I wouldn't have to get him a present then! Haha
  • @kara_lamek oh okay.
    Maybe they will open it back soon.:)

That would be a great bday present! I had the choice of being induces 3-29 or 3-31(which is my great uncles bday) but the whole date situation had my mom all upset so I delivered 3-29-11 :)
  • @misty2011 march 1st is my first cousins bday lol Idc when I deliver as long as my baby is healthy! But thats kinda funny about your induction crisis
  • @kara_lamek. I look forward to hearing about your pregnancy journey!
  • @misty2011 I shall keep you posted! I don't go back to the dr till sept 9th. Idk what they are gonna do though.. lol
  • @ kara_lamek Is it your second appt? I have my NT scan on Tuesday, excited to see the in depth scan at 13 weeks.
  • All of these pregnancies are making me want a new one. Lol
  • I just found out I am having a girl
  • @pinkey congratulations! Buying girl stuff is so much fun!
  • @pinkey. Congratulations girls are fun!