25 wks & 2 days and he's here

edited August 2011 in Giving birth
Went to the hospital for that severe back pain and it turned out to be contractions.. at 12 midnight my water broke and by the time they checked me at the hosp I was 3cm dialated. So needless to say he's here via emergency c-section. He was 1 lb 10 ounces and 13 1/2 inches long. He's already breathing on his own. And all his vital signs look great thus far! But please pray it stays that way preglies, I need your love. <3

Comments

• that's great that he's breathing on his own already! Keep faith and everything will be ok!! Prayers for U and baby
  • Hang in there! Congrats and prayers for u and baby. What did u name him?
  • I'm glad he is doing so well! I'll be praying!!
  • Oh my goodness! I'm glad things are looking good so far. I'm sending prayers and lots of hugs your way! How long will he be at the hospital? What's his name? Is he totally cute? I'm sure he is! Congratulations, hun!
  • aww congrats ! and your little family is in my prayers , !
  • Omg!!! Thank god everything its ok !!!!
  • @everyone thank you so much!

@mommyof3girls we named him Zavion Anthony. :)

@blueberrysmom thank you so much, we did a lot of praying! & yes he's adorable and tiny as ever though. They'll have to keep him until he's at least 5 lbs. & we named him Zavion Anthony.!
  • Congrats he will do fine I'm sure... he already showing how strong he is by breathing on his on so early!!! Congrats new mommy!!!
  • Wow!!! Congrats on ur early arrival :) My son stayed in the nicu for 2 and a half months. He was out early than wat they expected. Its good he is breathing on his on though. Did you take steroid shots??? I think he will be out there before you know it cause he is a little strong fighter >:D<
  • Congrats on your new baby boy! Praying he continues to be healthy and strong.
  • Love the name!
  • Will be praying for him...but what a great sign that he is breathing on his own. Good luck.
  • I'm so happy to hear that he is doing well. Breathing on his own at 25 weeks is a great accomplishment for your little boy! :)
  • Awww congrats. Hope everything continues to go great.
  • Oh wow! Breathing on his own already!! That's great!;) Hope he progress quickly! Congratulations.
  • Oh wow! Breathing on his own already!! That's great!;) Hope he progress quickly! Congratulations.
  • Crap phone. Sorry!
  • I will be praying. Such a little fighter. Congrats.
  • Oh wow, praying! Congrats! :)
  • Praying baby Zavion stays healthy and safe! Good luck, momma and baby!
  • Congrats!!! =)
  • Congrats!!! And praying he stays nice and healthy :)
  • Congrats on your lil boy! Ill be praying he keeps grows big and strong!!! Keep us updated! Good luck!
  • Congratulations! I hope he keeps getting stronger each day so you can bring him home. I bet you will be super busy in the next few weeks getting everything you need for Zavion :)
  • Congrats! So happy that he is already breathing on his own.
  • Aww congratulations, Im glad you realized something was going on & got checked out. Praying for you and your son to stay strong
  • congratulations...Im glad he's breathing so well!! :)
  • Congrats! ;) prayers for you & baby, everything will work out great
  • Glad he's doing good! Good luck and will pray for him :) post pics mamma ;) I bet he's such a little cutie pie!!!!