charlie horses anyone

Is anyone else having them? It only happens when I'm pregnant LOL. Any tips? I swear to me they're worse then labor.

Comments

• I got them with my 1st & they just started with this one! Nothing you can really do to stop them :/ but when you get them you gotta stretch & move or it'll last a lot longer. That's my only advice!
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • flex ur legs b4 u go to bed n never point ur toes it can cause them on the spot n pray it dont last long
  • OMG! I have been getting random leg pains and charlie horses too!! I just try to move around and massage the sore spot. It's uber painful for a min but goes away. Make sure you're drinking enough water too :)
  • OMG, do I get them! They suck! I just try to stretch it out and then make sure I'm getting enough Potassium. Orange juice & bananas lol
  • You can take potassium supplements my doctor told me it was the best thing to do for them. The charli horses are caused from a lack of potassium so bananas are good for you too.
  • Yeah I get em too. Soo not fun!! My boss had mentioned to me about the potassium.
  • I eat one banana and two tums fifteen minutes before bed. Its the only thing that seems to work. Read it on I prego forum. Went from having them every night to about once a week.
  • @ashleyfew that's exactly what I do! And I haven't had one since I was like 27 weeks :D
  • I get them at night when I stretch and its in both legs UGH!