any one had dizzyness ? or vision problems?

edited February 2011 in Second Trimester
I've been having headaches n my vision is Weird.. :(

Comments

• I've had it alot passed out a couple of times aswell it's awful ... try drinking lots of water and lite snacking ... and if you ever feel tired try taking short naps (:
  • I had dizzy spells the week I found out I was pregnant. I'm still getting frequent headaches. Doc says stay hydrated.
  • I get so lightheaded and within a matter of seconds it escalates to vision and hearing going out. One time i didn't get to a place to sit down soon enough and i fainted outside at like 10pm outside my best friends apartment. I brought it up to my dr and he didn't seemed concerned about it so i just stayed hydrated and didn't think about it and it happened to me again last night luckily i was in my bedroom so i later down right away.
    My dr.s advice was to lay on left side when u sleep and drink a lot of water. If it worries u ask your dr to test u for gestational diabetes i asked mine to but like i said he didnt seem concerned but I'm going to bring it up again at my next appointment
  • You should mention it to your doctor just in case, blurred/spotty vision can be a sign of high blood pressure and a few other things. The extra blood volume can also cause your eyes to change shape, and vision can be effected for that reason as well (it's why they don't usually do new glasses prescriptions if you're prego).
  • I'm 23 weeks n I told the doc a while back about this he said drink more water n I have been no help
  • Im 31 weeks + feel the same alot they checked my blood and all is good ... remember your baby is growing everyday so he/she will be taking all your energy it's just part of pregnancy just take it easy ...
  • Ok will do
  • You could be feeling like that because you are dehydrated. Try drinking propel, life water, smart water, or gator aide. Just because you drink water doesn't mean you will always stay hydrated. I had the same problem and that is what my doctor had me do and it works well for me and you could also try to eat smaller meals or snack 6-8 times a day. Hope this helps.
  • Its probably nothing. But that is a sign of preeclampsia too. U might wanna check ur blood pressure to make sure its not high.
  • It's higher than normal but not bad
  • Ive had blackouts. Stay hydrated and if your tired anywhere you are, just sit down and drink water, no matter what your doing. I found myself sitting in the middle of the drugstore a couple times. Its ebarrassing but not as embarrasing as being sick, or worse, passing out.
  • Same here. Almost passed out at work.
  • That has happened to me in my previous pregnancy i got sicker later on cramping pains in my lower abdomen and chills come to find out i had toxemia aka pre-eclampsia i stayed in the hospital for about a week and a half. Its no fun at all i would definately ask about this condition with ur midwife or physician.