baby shower @ 36 weeks?

edited August 2011 in Baby showers
So my shower has been canceled 3 times due to either pre-term labor scares or bed/pelvic rest. My last chance to have one will be when I'm 36 weeks. Anyone having or had one that late??? I know it's gonna be WAY more casual than what my mom and sister were planning and I'm fine with that.

Comments

• Ill be 35 weeks at mine
  • I'll probably be about that at mine.. my mom still hasn't gotten it together, so it might be even later than that .
  • I'll be 36 weeks at mine ;) can't wait
  • I had my baby shower at 36 weeks. Had ky son at 39 weeks.
  • I will be 36 weeks on my baby shower too
  • my last one was at 38wks and this one will be too.. wich remind me i have to do my registration.. lol not that it matters no one ever looks at that
  • I was 35 weeks at mine and I was sooo uncomfortable and in pain.. I wish I woulda had it a little sooner. But it was still fun I just had to sit a lot
  • My second one will be at 36 weeks, my first at 33 weeks...kinda worried about my second one being that late :-S
  • I had mine at 36 weeks last time and it was great! I'm doing a baby sprinkle this time and I'll be 37ish weeks. I already had the big stuff both times though, so I didn't have to worry about shopping after.
  • If you end up with baby before you can just make it a welcome to the world party instead.
  • I had my first pretty late. I remember it was after I stopped working which was mid march and I had her the beginning of April.
  • edited August 2011
    Mine are at 36 & 37 weeks... I'm nervous too about them being so late... But hubby and I went out and bought all the essentials just a few days ago in case baby girl comes early or friends/family don't get anything off our registry.
  • Im going to be 36a weeks when I have my baby shower. It will be in 4 weeks.
  • i had my shower at 35 weeks while i was on bedrest for my pre-e
  • I'll Be 36 at mine this is my first and I have nothing but clothes for him so far. I hope I get everything I need so I don't have to shop too much after my shower.
  • Mines tomorrow ill be 35 weeks
  • I'm having a second shower in 2 weeks and I'll be 35 weeks. I'm kinda nervous that it's so late in the pregnancy.
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Ill be 38weeks at mine Lol
  • I'll be 38 weeks at one of mine! I'm nervous about it though!
  • ill be 36 weeks this coming friday and im having mine saturday,so ill be 36 weeks at mine too
  • Mine just changed 2. I will be 36 weeks & im not happy about it either but I guess I gotta deal.
  • @MrsForesee mine got pushed back as well so I'll be having mine at 37 weeks.
  • I will be 36w but 3 weeks fromm my csection! My shower was cancelled once due to finances of the shower planners. Good thing also cause 2 weeks before it I sprained my ankle and knee and developed nasty hemorrhoids that lasted 3 weeks!. I hope I am not too uncomfortable to enjoy the shower but I'm 31w and today had my boys bday party I was very uncomfortable. Ugh
  • Oooo! Glad I'm no the only one having a late shower! :) The good thing for me is that with all the pre-term dramas, my husband and I have gone out and bought most her things! But now I feel weird still having one, but all my friends really want me to still have one and she does need some small things. I think I'd regret not to have one however. It will be fun, I just hope she stays in to have it!! I'm really thinking she'll come around week 37/38, that would be funny!!

• I will be 36 wks for this baby shower so I'm not too worried as I have gotten the big stuff. I just need some of the little stuff.
  • I was going to be 38 weeks when mine was supposed to happen but he arrived 5 weeks early and came to his own shower lol
  • I had my first baby shower at 33w3d but my second one i will be 36w3d im hoping everything works out
  • edited August 2011
    ill be 37 wks when i have mine..
  • I will be 36 weeks when I have mines. I think that's a good time to have it....