I love my husband but . . .

Some times I just really want to yell get the f*** away from me while I try to sleep!
I'm uncomfortable enough without him throwing an arm over me, trying to shove an arm under my pillow or just trying to spoon me. I am hot enough without your body heat! Worst part is, he is totally knocked out and doesn't realize he's doing it! So I just keep moving and tossing and turning until he finally moves . . . I love ya hunny but STAY ON YOUR SIDE OF THE BED! lol :)

Comments

• I know the feeling! I have a pillow that I use between my legs & sometimes I wake up & HE has MY pillow in his legs. Lol
  • I have the exact same problem....we have been sleeping in different beds other wise I don't sleep. We tried sleeping in the same bed last night and I had to make him get up and leave :( he always hits me or snores. I hope it gets better after birth....I miss sleeping with my hubby!
  • @Mimii36 lmao my Mr does that to! I'm like do you want your own pillow or something? lol
    But yeah really uncomfortable with him in bed with me he also tries putting his leg over me i just shove him! lol
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • I have the opposite problem....my husband stays on the farthest part of the bed and never gets close to me asleep or awake. He says its too uncomfortable, and it would be, but I just want a simple five minutes of closeness before falling asleep. 8-|
  • I thought i was the only one! My husband is so overly loving in his sleep. He corners me to one side of the bed, drools on my pillow and snores in my ear. Im like "hey buddy, BACK UP!" I have to wake him up so i can roll over when my body gets super sore.
  • This is so funny I was thinking the same last night he was anoying the heck out of me... If I don't start the night out on his side with him then I run out of room and can't even roll over... But last night he was laying from one corner of the bed to the other everytime I went to pee I got pissed and had to push his default back on his side of the bed... Which was like a million times last night ha
  • My hubby and I sleep very good....why? Bc I sleep up of the bed and he down :-D and thats good bc i have a lot of cramp in my foot in the nite and he always take care of them :X
  • this should be a symptom lol. My bf doesn't understand the issue but he is HOT! And then when he falls asleep his snoring would be all in my ear :/ If he does it while I'm already sleeping I've been told I kick till he moves. haha :>
  • Awww...he loves you in his sleep! :-)
  • Ugh my bf pissed me off last night. He was all on my side of the bed. I finally told him to move over and nudged his ass over to his side.
  • @BeAwesome I hear you mama, my hubby says its too uncomfortable.. all I want is a few minutes of snuggle time also! He doesn't have to sleep that way all night just a few minutes! When he does do it (once every 6 months maybe) its when I don't even want to be touched lol so its a never ending snuggle me battle! =/
  • @BeAwesome and @QueenBeeDarling i am right there with you girls! My husband is the same way. He always says the reason why he doesn't like to cuddle though is cause his back is hurting and laying on his left side (which makes his back turned to me) is the only thing that makes it feel better. So I just spoon him.
  • Ugh, my hubby does this too and it drives me crazy! I have to build a pillow fort all around me to keep my space now, lol!
  • Lol I'm a short person so with the huge belly in front of me and the short arms at this point spooning doesn't work very well on my end! Haha but normally ill just lay on his chest or something... but I want him to make the snuggle effort ya know? He's such a wimp lol what's a little back pain when you can snuggle with your wife! So worth it lol! :) @Carsons_mommy
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • hahahahaha. That's crazy because I feel the EXACT way. Its like I've got this huge belly, I have RLS, I move to get comfy every 10 minutes, have to get up every hour to pee, LEAVE ME ALONE, I need to TRY to sleep. My husband tries to cuddle me or he sleeps facing me and he snores SO loud I have to tell him to roll over because I can't sleep with all that snoring in my face! Its so annoying.
  • @beawesome Me too! Just a little cuddling would be nice!! Then u can stay on your side! Lol
  • @Cait_SeptemberMommy my husband has this heavy breathing and I feells like there is this huge hot air fan blowing all across my face, neck and ear! That drives me crazy!
    @laura536 I think if I built a pillow fort he would just roll on top it to get to me lol
  • :))
    My stepson is visiting so they've been sleeping on the couches together lately. Usually my husband is all over the bed! He's 6 ft and 145 pounds, tall and super super skinny, but for a slender guy, he is such a bed hog! I'll wake up with my butt hanging off the bed and he'll be curled up right next to me with like a foot of empty mattress on his other side. While its annoying, I'm pretty flattered because he never cuddled with his exes like he cuddles with me. When we wake up we're all over each other. So its not all bad!
  • edited August 2011
    Idk what's up with my phone lately. It likes to double or triple post now.
  • lol seriously
  • Gaga my husband likes to leave me no room lol I love cuddling.though
  • My fiance has the nerve to wake me up to look at the time...he wakes me up when he has to per...he wakes me up when I breathe in his direction...he wakes me up every morning before he goes to work because he can't ever find his uniform...gosh I could kill him right about now...hmmm and he wonders why I'm always so tired
  • Hahaha I feel ya! I always push him and roll him over until he moves.
  • My poor hubby... I PASS out at night to where I'm talking in my sleep, literally shaking his arm and saying stuff we need to do to get ready for the baby! He won't wake me up bc he says I need my sleep! Sweet hubby!