What happens when you get mad?

edited February 2011 in Second Trimester
When I get really mad and start crying I always just gag the whole time and sometimes throw up its so frustrating. Does this happen to anyone else?

Comments

• I don't throw up but when i get mad i tend to feel sick afterwards like nausea kinda but worse.
  • Gurl yes it happen to me all the time time every time I cry so I try n stoppin myself before it get to bad but I don't have no idea y that happens tho!!! :-?
  • Maybe because we take the madness over board? lol Ahh hormones :p
  • I explode, start sobbing, and then feel sick. No actual throwing up for me, tho, just nausea.
  • Maybe all the sobbing and swallowing air?
  • Oh I get soooo angry I start gagging and coughing and crying. Its so irritating!
  • Grrr I was trying to look for answers at ask.com but nothing and that's where I always find all my answers, now its going to bug me lol. @celestee yes right! Its funny because I can be in the middle of an argument then all of a sudden I can't finish my sentence because then I will start gagging. Weird I cough too but when I get really really mad.
  • @elle_baby I knowwww!!!! I hate it sooo much! Its cause of the hormones that we get so mad, but the reason we throw up is because our bodies are already under stress and when we get mad we get even more stressed. Its kinda like being on a rollercoaster. All that stress and gasping and screaming is bad for you. So your body reacts by throwing up!
  • I've seen a few kids at work cry until they throw up.
  • @celestee ohhh and let's not forget the wonderful headaches that come after! True just wish we wouldn't get so angry all the time. There is so much to being pregnant then I would've never guessed.
  • @Jwigs so u think maybe this has nothing to do with pregnancy its just the fact that we get way too mad?
  • @elle_baby I know! Such a pain. It happens to all sorts of people. Some just cant handle the stress of crying like that!
  • My chest tightens and I feel like my throat is closing up. I hate that feeling!