My water broke...more updates at bottom!

Comments

• Prayers going out hun. Any updates. Just stay positive we are all here rooting you on. Hugs and love
  • Hope u n bby Addison r ok please jeep us updated and say strong
  • Praying for you and baby Addison!!
  • Hope everything goes well so she can finish baking
  • Again, prayers are being sent your way! I hope you and your baby will be perfect!! Prayers and please keep updated, I (along with tons of other preglies) will be thinking about you and your family non stop! Stay strong!!
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Just laying here praying and begging god to keep her safe. I love her so much and want her to stay inside. More news will come with ultrasound this morning. Mommy loves you Addison!
  • Good luck hun, hang in there addison, you need to cook a little longer!!!
  • Praying for excellent news today! God Bless u guys.
  • Hope u get good news! Praying for u and addison :)
  • Awe hun so sorry your having to go through this. I hope and pray tò God That she does well outside in the real world. She will be very tiny! Just remember everything happens for a reason and God has a plan for you and her! May God wrap his arms around you both and keep you both safe and her healthy! I wish you luck! Keep up updated hun! Stay strong your baby needs you to be strong! God bless you. O:)
  • Update after Ultrasound!!! Prayers mama!
  • @everyone There was no measureable fluid this morning during the ultrasound. However it keeps leaking everytime I move. I have a catherdar and they have me on strict bedrest. Still no contractions and her heartbeat is really good. I never ever tnought all of this would happen. The nurse said my cervix is just so weak that it could not support the bag of water and it was to bouncy. I will just lay here until she is born. She weighed 1 pound 1 ounce at her scan 2 days ago.
  • Wow....well sit tight andi will continue to pray for you and Addison.
  • @usmcwifemommy101107 See that is what I thought and they said it would only pool in my vagina. There has be fluid somewhere because if I move it comes out. I hate waiting on the doctors. I actually work for The Medical Center and it is the only NICU in our area. The nurse just come in and said the maximum pocket they could measure was 1.1 cm.
  • they should atleast have you in the feet over head position to take the pressure off your cervix. My water bag didnt break but it was leaking with my last pregnancy and I had a bulging water bag. thets the position the doctors put me in to take the pressure off and stop the leaking.
  • @homebirthadvocate Do you have any suggestions on how to keep the new fluid developing and keep it from leaking out. Any ideas would be great for me! Thanks for your knowledge!
  • Hoping everything staya well. Good luck Addison.
  • Well sounds like she's gona b a litl fighter! Her an little cadence are our pregly babys :) stay positive an continue to pray. Ur in our thoughts an prayers