My water broke...more updates at bottom!

Comments

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Were all hoping for the best. Plz keep us all posted. Really am worried about you two. Its really hard hearing your going through this after talking to u so much before. It all really hits hard. In really looking fwd to some good positive news soon! Love you sweetie! Best wishes coming your way
  • Well ladies I finally saw the doctor for u/s results.....the story is get comfy I will be in the hospital until Addison joins our world unless I run fever. He wants me to increase my fluids until I feel like I am drowning myself. He daid at 24 weeks we have a 50% chance of survival and at 27 weeks we have a 90% chance. I had my first baby at 27 weeks and he is awesome! Not how I wanted my whole pregnancy to go but I am more hopefull as long as we keep the risk of infection down. I love all of our pregly ladies, the support and prayers I have received have gotten me through all of this!
  • Great news! Good luck to you and baby Addison!
  • I hope you get healthy so baby Addison can cone into this world nice and healthy. U will be on our prayers
  • I'm still praying mama! Please no infections and keep that baby inside and fluids up O:)
  • Oh hun... I've been following your story and praying for you both and I will continue to do so.
  • One doctor tried to take my cerclage out on saturday night....shame shame! No way that is what is holding her in. The doctor today said leave it because that is what is holding her in. How in the world can two doctors in the same practice have such differnt views.
  • @Babynewyear2012 haha, i wonder the same thing about my doctors( i mean how each doctor in the practice has 200 different opinions lol) but thats great news about your little one, I pray that you can drown yourself with fluids and that whatever is left stays in and supports little Addi!! She's a strong little one so congrats on the good news and good luck on the journey ahead! Tell that baby to stay put and be a good girl for her mommy!! Good luck mama! Prayers!!!
  • @lindseynicole96 Did you day in a previous comment something about being on bedrest as well. I have been on so much medicine I cant remember.
  • Lots of prayers hun. I hope everything goes great and that she stays in for a couple of more months.
  • Wow hun, still praying for you and Addison!!! She's a strong baby girl!! And you're one strong momma!
  • Ahhh my goodness this thread has me crazy... just like with baby cadence, how can some doctors be so careless?!? Scary, I'm glad u kept it. Ugh I have been praying for Addison (& cadence) every night & I'm praying your little girl at least stays healthy and in there until she will be ok to join us in this big crazy world!!! Keep us updated (ur doing so good so far) and I pray that you aren't over stressed during all of this either! Stay strong mama :)
  • @babynewyear2012 oh yes. I've been on bestest for 9 weeks now and in the hospital for three and a half! It sucks, but you have to keep thinking everyday you spend in the hospital or on bedrest is one less day baby will be in nicu and another day of baby baking!! You can do it mama, stay strong for your little one(:
  • So u have to stay in the hospital now?! Oh my! :O
  • @mrsrocketfield1221 I have to keep you ladies updated! I ferl like you preglys care more than my siblings. I am one of five and none of them have been to visit me. I cant stress myself with that now though. My baby girl is what matters. I would like to share some thoughts if anyone would like to read.

Not sure who all has read my whole story but Addi's daddy and I are not married but are very much in love. I had a very abusive (physically and mentally) marriage before so it kind of seems to me that it we dont have to be married. We were made for each other. I met Mark at the cancer center where I work so I watched him go through what I thought was the hardest part of his life. And I fell in love with him! As well as his family. He is the baby and his momma was a very sick lady and we wanted so hard to give her a grandchild, we worked so hard but our time wore out. We lost her and our worlds fell to pieces. She had a heart of gold! Nine months after loosing her we finally got our wish of over 2 years. I like to think that she gave us Addison, I think our baby has been chosen by her Nana to be here on earth to give Mark his dream! She is such a loved and wanted baby girl. RIP Willie Jean Richard and please know that I promise to do the best I can for your granddaughter Addison Jean Richard.

Thanks ladies for reading and for praying for my family. Know we always pray for your health and healthy babies as well.
    Cheryl, Mark, Justin and Baby Addison.
  • Aww hang in there, ur husbands mom is looking over u making sure all is well
  • @lindseynicole96 To bad we could not be room mates....sure would make this easier to have a partner.

@mandac10 it will be fine. I was here 8 weeks before my son was born. This is why at first I was upset about that other post however I quickly realized you meant no harm at all.
  • U made me cry. Such a great story. An I applaud u for stayin so strong an positive. She's watchin over u an addi an keeping u both safe. Keep ur faith strong an get comfy, when its over it wil all b worth it :)
  • If you have to stay in the hospital do it hang in there for your Lil baby !!!! She will be a miracle baby prayers
  • AWWWW! Thank you so very very much for sharing that... it touched my heart and i am a big believer that she really did send your little Addi down to be with you both. All relationships are different and a piece of paper is not what connects you. It seems as though you have a very strong bond... hold on to that! So many marriages (as you've known) don't have that. It's beautiful... and i hope and pray that his mother is watching over you and Addison and that she will keep you both healthy, and that Addison will continue growing! >:D< what a blessing. More love and prayers to you both... continue smiling and don't let anyone get to you. i know it's hard when you feel as if the people that should care, don't. BUT you have an amazing man in your life, and beautiful children... and of course us Pregly's ;) hehe so i'm looking forward to more positive updates mama!!
  • And I sure look foward to giving positive updates. I refuse to give up on her!
  • @usmcwifemommy101107 Thank you. You give me much hope. Whenever you come home our girls must meet. They are so strong.
  • @babynewyear2012 Lots of hugs & prayers!!! :)
  • Keep positive and have faith. Know that your mil is looking after your baby girl and will send her to you when it is time and in perfect health. May God bless all of you.
  • edited August 2011
    :/ updates?
  • Doctor was in this afternoon and he said the odds are against us but he is not giving up on me. We start steroid shots next week and flat in the bed until delivery. Thanks preglys7 @2girls_1boy @everyone
  • Stay strong momma