Working out

Well I tried to work out for the first time in almost five months. I'm 25 weeks, all I did was a few minutes on the bike and not hard or fast or anything. Now I'm kinda cramping nothing debilitating but kinda like you get when you walk too much. Anyone else work out while pregnant? I use to work out all the time before I got pg.its depressing not being able to anymore.

Comments

• bump
    i just walk on the tredmill three times a wk even four sometimes but i walk any where from 15to30 mins
  • Im 38 wks and 6 days I jog everyday
  • I just walk every evening with my son...I'm 29 weeks
  • Ive heard that if you dont work out for a while in the beginning of your pregnancy its like you didnt work out. Just take it way eaiser and work back up. Im 22+2 and I walk/jog 2.5miles 5-6 days a week but I was doibg insanity until I found out I was pregnant. it was just to intence with my nausea lol but after the nausea went away I couldnt go back to it. Babies make our bodies very odd! Lol
  • I don't think he liked me working out at all I've been in pain since. ugh
  • The same thing happened to me so I gave up and stopped working out :-( Even when I went to the mall and walked around for an hour my back was KILLING me so that scared me too
  • Yeah my stomach has been cramping since then I'm kinda getting worried :(
  • I run and lift still and I am 38 weeks.
  • Drinking lots of water usually helps with that kind of cramp, if it's really the same as when you run/walk too much. It comes from lack of water. Try that? And just rest. You should be okay, though. I basically did the same thing last night. Except BD was involved. ;)

But of course, as with anything, if anything seems to get worse or change into something worse, like bleeding or contractions, you can call your nurse's line for advice.
  • Lmbo @bigtalkingtori.I wish I could get tired from that ;)

I'm doing much better now just won't be working out again til liam is born
  • Heh. We don't get to too often, and I'm about to go out of town AND we were fighting all week. For some reason it became necessary. :P

I was moving furniture yesterday. Something I won't do again either. Pain in my tummy area. I can't tell where muscles are anymore, so I'm playing it safe. Glad you are, too. :)
  • I would love to all the time but it just doesn't do anything for me right now. He gets all the fun I get all the pain ugh. I need the next fourteen weeks to speed by! Have fun on your trip!
  • I still work out, I'm 26 weeks I do Elliptical maybe 3 or 4 times a week and prenatal yoga twice a week