A Kodak Moment!

edited August 2011 in Just for Fun
Me & Hubby Were Watchinq Tv; & Our Lil' Baby Was Kickinq So He Was Pushinq Him & Feelinq Him Kick Back ! Eventually Baby Stopped & My Boyfriend Started To Pay Attention To The Movie. Within Minutes I Hear Him SNORING & Captured This Picture !! I Just Love It ;) Im So Happy & Cant Wait For My Son To Make His Arrival.
*Sorry Bout My Ugly Stretch Marks; They Dnt Look That Bad In Person But My Flash Makes Them Worse -___- ! *

Do Any Of Yu Mommys Have Any Pictures Like This? Please Sharee ;D

ILOVEMYBOYS

Comments

• @bettymomma Yes We Do ! My Boyfriend Likes To Be A Joker & Pull His Shorts Very Hiqh :) & It Always Makes Me Lauqh. Well Today i Was In The Bath & He Came In To Talk To Me & Pulls His Shorts Up. Well He Was Lookinq At The Mirror For A Brief Moment & i Snapped That Picture! He Saw & Wrestled Me In The Bath Tub Till i Erased It :) It Was So Funny ! I Need To Do It Aqain & Post It. It Would Be A Good Lauqh :D
  • That is adorable, my hubby and I are taking pictures bc we realized I'm 8 months now and w my bp and all it could be anytime she comes! Seeing your pic motivates me!
  • @jellybelly1015 Thanks Girl :) My Hubby Hates Pictures; Its Actually Hard To Get Any !! But He Gives In Sometimes Wen i Say Its For Our Son To See How We Are !! Takee Pictures Hun LOTS Of Them ! :))))
  • Lol, good guilt trip :-) that is how my hubby hot me to agree to today! I like to be behind camera, but I do want our baby girl to have pictures of me carrying her. So, taking lots of pictures and just grinning and bearing it! I have none of my birthmother carrying me- just one of her and one of my brothers. It's weird!
  • That is adorable!
  • @gregorysmommy if I could post from my phone I would..I've got one of hubby with his jammie pants on up to his shoulders,arms inside LOL

@jellybelly1015 its a mom thing always being the one snapping pics lol but good for you! There are TWO pics of me and my youngest when she was a baby..one the day we left the hospital and the other when she could sit up and I took that with my phone sitting in the drs office lol
  • Omg that's so cute!
  • @jellybelly1015 Are Ya Gettinq Them Done In A Studio?

@mrs_shu Do Yu Have Android? I Was Up All Niqhy Tryinq To Post A Pic That Yu Can See Instead Of The Link; Photobucket Didnt Work For Me, So i Tried Flickr & It Worked!? Omq Thats Too Funny !!
    @pnsw524 Thanks Hun !
    @MommyOfTwoPrincesses Thanks Girl ! :)