October moms when did you start feeling sick?

edited February 2011 in October 2011
I'm six weeks and I started throwing up two weeks ago. Randomly, now I'm sick almost 24 hrs. I had hyperemesis with baby #1 so I think I have it again. When did you start to feel sick?

Comments

• I'm due Oct. 8th, so I'm 7 weeks. I've actually pretty lucky and have had no nausea. Only now do I gag when I brush my tongue. Besides that I've only thrown up from antibiotics that made me nauaeous & another time from coughin too much & too hard. Hope I stay this lucky!
  • Im also 6weeks due the 17 i never threw up but close a few times. Some foods would just make me want to get sick. So hope you get through it
  • I havent thrown up and im due about the 5th..i sometimes feel iky though where i want to throw up but havent been iky enough to throw up
  • I'm due on the 5th n I've been nauseous for almost 2wks now. I haven't thru up but I'm so sick I just wanna sleep all day
  • No serious morning sickness. I'm just tired all the time.
  • I'm 6 weeks and 3 days and I feel sick on and off I want to throw up just to make the feeling leave but suprisingly eating something really quickly makes the feeling go away for me...I have had some close calls but no cigar yet! I hope it stays that way!!
  • I'm 6 weeks 1 day.. no sickness yet.. starting to think something is not right.. was Sooooo sick right away the first and second time
  • Im due oct 10th :) my first symptoms were very soar breasts n really sensitive too now im just quezzy all the time like 24/7 it sucks:( but glad to its a reminder my bby is there:) I have only thrown up once but I refuse to throw up I try to keep my mind busy n fresh air helps alot:)
  • 6 weeks to the day constant nausea with extreme fatigue, now I'm 8 weeks today and had it so much easier today than the past two weeks. Sea bands have helped a lot to get me through work. But it came back hard at night.
  • Check with ur doctors if phenergan is ok, its relatively cheap and it works wonders on nausea.

And no sickness for me...yet
  • Sickness for the last 4 weeks and running out of excuses to tell work.. I'm 7 wks 4 days and wana wait til 12 wks to tell my discriminating boss. As she will automatically cut my hours to spite me.
  • I am seven weeks and morning sickness started last week at six weeks. Feel horrible , don't want to eat anything just drink water and sleep and rest all day.
  • Morning sickness is what I'm dreading im pregnant with my 4th child my 3rd child is only 7months and I was sooo ill for 3months with him,I have my fingers and toes crossed that me still breastfeeding might save me.x
  • Yeah I threw up violently with my first so I'm hoping I dont get hg again. But it's really likely I will. I've been on zofran for two weeks now. I had my first iv at 7 1/2 weeks last time and a pic line at 9 1/2 weeks. Good luck ladies, throwing up and nausea is the worst.
  • I will be 8 weeks 0 days tomorrow... i have had some nausea but not actually thrown up thank God... it comes and goes... i have been lucky this time around.
  • I literally started feeling sick this mornibg and i'm due on the 6th i'm 7wks 4days.
  • None yet and 7 weeks and 3 days. Feel.sick every now and then but not been sick. I didn't get it with my others either, I'm hoping it stays this way x
  • I'm 5 1/2 weeks and I'm always nauseous! I asked my doctor about it and he told me to take Ginger root capsules, and that has helped a lot!
  • I'm 4 weeks 5 days and ive thrown up everyday so far for about a week. Hoping it calms down soon. X
  • No morning sickness...scares me a little. Virtuallly no symptoms other than tired...is that normal? Due 10-17
  • I was only really nauseous one day last week. Other than that I'm just tired like sunshine.
  • rawsky be careful you dont get dehydrated. You can miscarry, check with your dr to see about medications. Also beware of hyperemesis only 2% of pregnant people get it but it's dangerous.
  • I'm 7 weeks n 2 days n I have not thrown up yet but I'm sick all the time...but food period makes me gag...I tried eating cracker but it doesn't work....my doctor makes me drink insure to gain weight cause I lost 10pnds...ugh
  • I just found out Im pregnant I've been sick for about a week or 2
  • 6wks today, due october 18. No sickness at all so far. Only lack of sleep because of night sweats! Ew.
  • due with first baby oct11. seven weeks now and nauseus since 6weeks on the dot. my mornings are the worst until noonish. after that I dont usually actually get sick
  • Due 21st Oct. Been sick now for 2 weeks and lost half a stone which is worrying. Travel sickness wrist bands have helped to calm things down last couple of days. Definitely not nice, good luck all x
  • edited February 2011
    I am due 10/22 and have no MS at all. A little nausea when I am cleaning out the puppy cage of my 8wk old puppies, but im not convinced that I wouldn't gag if I wasn't preggo :)
  • im 8 week n 2 day n dnt have any sickness yet but gag when i smell diff..things but so far so gud for me i hope it stay this way