At what week did ur baby started to come up

edited August 2011 in Second Trimester
My son is still sitting very low. I am 26w3d and he has been head-down (right on my bladder).

Comments

• I dont know about babies rising up? Never heard of that. I thought they just dropped down? Idk tho.
  • My baby has stayed low... and in about the same spot...she has just gotten bigger.
  • My son is still high low is good
  • I know what you mean, mine started out looking low in my belly but I think around 30 weeks I rounded out more and deff could tell I was carrying high at that point. Now I'm 39 weeks and babies dropped but not all the way, looks like a cone sticking out of me lol
  • @Mimii36 U know how the baby rises with your uterus, all babies start low below the pelvic bone and as the uterus grows they usually come up with it.

@myowndisaster23 I think that's the way my baby is gonna be, everytime I get an ultrasound they say that he is as low as he could possibly be.

@preggointx Low is great for the end, but it can be very uncomfortable when your baby is already head-down and punches a whole lot!!lol

@JenniFurrFurr Its not so much the low belly that bothers me, he is down there and definitely lets me know he's there!!!
  • Oh that happens because it grows. I wouldnt really call it rising but either way..if you are 26 weeks then its been "risen" from your pelvic a long time ago. You are probably just carrying low. I wouldnt worry.
  • Yep. I have carried my daughter low in my hips since the beginning. She is just comfortable there I guess. Lol.
  • around 30-31 weeks I noticed her up higher...i carroed really low up intill then at my ultrasounds they were practicly ultrasounding my vagina lol