Since no new members can join...

edited August 2011 in About App & Forum
Does that mean we will run out of preglies?

Comments

• Not if the same preglies keep getting pregnant :)
  • @usafwife_21 True!
    @kristaf22 Lol! It would be like 19 kids and counting for the sake of Pregly.
  • I'm still here even thouhh I shouldnt be :( my baby is 5mo
  • Lol! I think the app is gonna end soon. I hate how there's like no info at all. Its only forum based. Id like it if they had more tips and facts like so many other pregnancy apps have.
  • @SalasMommy You need to stay!
  • Thank you I love it here in fact I think im going to do what octomom did lmao.
  • Im with @SalasMommy my son is 3 1/2 mo old.
  • You ladies definitely need to stay. I just thought if people can't sign up and everyone on here has their babies then we will have to wait until all you ladies get pregnant again. ;)
  • @Molly af was due today, but didnt show up. :O
  • @kristaf22 Lol true. Best of luck to you ttc ladies!
    @maymommy11 I see! Hope everything works out for you. :)
  • Im still on here, even though my son is 3 mos now. But I like the parenting stories and advice as well as giving what advice I can about pregnancy.
  • Im still here....even though I maybe shouldn't be. My daughter is almost 3 months old now.
    @maymommy11 when are you going to test hun?
  • @mandac10 do u get on pregly on the cpu? Bc I have the app on my phone and it gives you info abt your pregnancy
  • @Molly thanks. :)
    @MommyOfTwoPrincesses I think in a couple of days,ill give it a chance to show up.its so confusing because mid july i had my period then two weeks later I had it again. A week after that I spotted and then and now im supposed to start. I got off my birthcontrol because the hormones made me act wierd, I tried 3 diff kind. My period is usually every 28 days. Ill just wait a while. :)
  • I shouldnt be here either! My chunky monkey is 2mnths... AND.FOR SURE, IIIIII DONTTT PLAN ON GETTN PREGGO, I HAD.MY TUBES TIGHT!!
  • @imanewmommy06 ya I get on both ways. Im just saying if they updated or had some mote info there's really not much on it
  • @maymommy11 well keep me updated hun!!!
  • @salasmommy I had a dream about you last night lol I know that's weird but I was on pregly before I went to sleep and read something with your name in it. Idk your real name so in my dream I kept addressing you as salasmommy lmfao
  • I stay to see labors stories, give pregnancy advice, and read/ post parenting questions :) but I think they'll be starting to let people come on because that just made the april 2012 dd club, so how will people be in there if everyone's already pregnant or had their babies. It'd be empty lol.
  • @BentleysMommy Exactly! Lol. I'm glad everyone is staying that already had their babies. I hope what you say is true and they start allowing people to join because otherwise this would no longer be a pregnancy forum.
  • We are ttc this month! I'm sooooo excited this hopefully will be our first! I'm taking clomid for the first time tonight!
  • @Excitedtobe Awesome! Best of luck to you!
  • @kristaf22 Lol! Speaking of Martin, I saw a post of his from a few months back and he said his next little one is due Sept 12th. Didn't realize it was that soon!
  • im still in my ttc journey! :-D yup any time would be nice for that bfp :-W but i guess were guilty of not trying much these past 2 mts (been ttc for 8mts now) :bz
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • @kara_lamek lol really? My name marline (mar-leen) what was it about ?
  • @Mamato2boys Best of luck to you!!
    @navywife Like you said, it would be a mommy club!
  • Lol I was telling my bf I hope pregly is still around in a few years when we ttc for another baby :) I was sad I didn't learn about this forum till my 8th month :( Idk what I would do without Pregly during a pregnancy and prepregnancy now!
  • @salasmommy I like that name! I woke up this morning and was like wtf Haha then I thought and was like I really don't know her name! I thought we were friends on fb. Ha but we went to atlanta to plan my baby shower and wedding.. we were both big and prego Haha and used strollers as shopping carts.. I don't even live that close to atlanta (6hourdrive) lol but we were dressed like we were going to the Kentucky derby with big hats on and bright colors ha it was so crazy. I kept introducing you as salasmommy to everyone and they all thought it was normal. @firsttimemommytobe met us at the mall to have lunch with us cuz she was my wedding / baby shower planner. Haha it was wild!