Since no new members can join...

Comments

• @BentleysMommy I know it, girl! I hope it stays around for a long time. I have learned so much by being on here and I love following everyone's stories. Btw, how is your Bentley doing?
  • He's good :) went to the doctor today and he's a little bit colic but other than that, he's great! Are you ttc?
  • *thank lol geeze my spelling is getting bad as i try type fast! lol
  • @BentleysMommy Good to hear! I signed up for Pregly for my best friend who is due in November. This is her first and I wanted to keep track of her pregnancy since I couldn't see her everyday. I ended up loving this app though and I'm keeping it for as long as it remains open. Like you said, I hope it is still here in a few years when hubby and I are ready. ;)
  • @Mamato2boys You're welcome! :)
  • @salasmommy did you see it? Lol
  • Awwh that's so sweet! I was thinking about doing that for my friend Courtney coincidentally today! She found out she's have a boy today but she doesn't have a phone and I loved having all the Apps updating me about my baby each week so I thought about doing it for her lol.
  • @BentleysMommy Thanks! That would be great to do with your friend. What is heartbreaking is when I read that pregnant ladies start to feel isolated from their friends and they end up feeling alone. I can't imagine doing that to my friend. Ditch her when she needs people the most? That's terrible! I've seen it happen to my sister's friends too and it's just sickening. That is when a woman needs the most support!
  • edited August 2011
    That's exactly what happened to me and it really is upsetting. One of my "best friends" since 7th grade has yet to congratulate me on my son and he's over a month old :( it's like you can't take a second out of your day to say a simple congrats. You find out who your true friends are when you get pregnant though I've come to find out.
  • @BentleysMommy That is unbelievable to me! It's the exact opposite of how they should act. If only more "friends" could see that. I'm sorry that has happened to you. When my friend told me she was pregnant I clung to her, I was just so excited! I wish I could see her every day and watch her belly grow but unfortunately I can't. So I watch the baby grow on Pregly every week. ;)
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • @mshahir Nice! You will keep Pregly going!
  • If we could afford it, and call me crazy but I would get pregnant again now lol. I miss it soooo much now! And I love being a mommy :)
  • @BentleysMommy That's sweet! I definitely wouldn't call you crazy. Give Bentley a little bro or sis. :)
  • @mshahir lol pregly's would be like what in the hell were they thinking?!

@Molly My bf and I want to be finished with school before we try for our next. Trying to be a little bit smarter than we were when I got pregnant with Bentley haha :)
  • edited August 2011
    @Usawife_21 Haha! I hope.not....for my sake.
  • We are all relying on you @mshahir !
  • @BentleysMommy Totally understandable! When will you be finished with school?
  • I'm doing online right now to get my diploma and I'm deciding on what I wanna do at the tech college we have here. Something medical I'm sure. So 3 to 4 years.
  • @BentleysMommy Very cool! Best of luck to you!
  • Thank you :) You too! Maybe we'll all end up being pregnant and on here at the same time :D
  • @BentleysMommy Yes! I look forward to it! ;;)
  • Lmfao.@kara_lamek !!!! No big belly for me keep dreaming lol no really we were planning stuff cool ur so crazy