Anyone else just not hungry?

edited August 2011 in Pregnant
So for like the past wk I just haven't been hungry or thirsty really. I still force myself to eat and I still force myself to drink water. But like I realized by accident that I hadn't drink enough water cause I never got the urge to eat or drink the other day. IDK what's up. I guess maybe it's cause I'm so close to the end? Hell idk. Anyone else ever have this issue?

Comments

• I'm having the exact opposite issue! The last week I have done nothing but eat im so hungry! I didn't have that at all my last pregnancy either :/
  • I am not hungry or thirsty either for about a week and a half now...I'm due tomorrow. Idk if it's related or not. AND I've managed to gain 4 more lbs?! I'm not eating! Lol
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • edited August 2011
    That's how I was a few wks ago. I was starving 24/7! Then I went back to normal eating lol. Now I'm at forcing myself to eat @pnsw524. And If I'm out somewhere like at someones house I usually won't eat. My gma caught a case with me cause I wasn't eating. I wasn't hungry -_- I used to be able to go through a cabinet and something will jump out at me that just looked amazing but literally NOTHING looked amazing. Not even soda! and I'm like a soda addict!

I'm glad I'm not the only one that feels this. I mean it's not really a good thing to feel like. But I was worried maybe my body was be rebellious or something =p @mam082711, @xpecting91611
  • @rckprincess2 I only eat twice a day or so and then it is small portions I just don't want to eat more. I talked to my dr and my baby is measuring a week big so she isn't worried about it or my weight loss. If you are worried talk to your dr.
  • Well the baby has been fine aside from her heartbeat was too high which ended up being because I was slightly on the dehydrated side. I didn't realize I hadn't been drinking enough water along with food so that upset me a lot. I've always got a bottle of water practically attached at the hip now a days. I don't want her to have issues cause I'm not hungry or thirsty. @meredith83 I'm having so many issue with my bp already that I always forget to bring up the food issue. Even with meds my bp is going way to high and he's thinking of taking her early. Which wouldn't be terribly early as I'm 37wks but I still want to try to keep her in as long as possibly healthy for her.
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • See I'm similar. Whenever I do want something it's usually an ear of sweet corn -_- Just boil it up and I'm good. Not only can I not live off corn though, but we've been so broke lately we are almost at the ramen noodle stage -_-
  • Labors any day now. Thats thewe only sign I got with all 3 of my kids, I just wasnt hungry
  • I can only hope @snreda -_- my bp is just getting way too outa hand. Dr keeps talking about inducing early cause of it but still hasn't =p
  • @rckprincess2 I am sorry you are having so many problems! It sounds like you are almost done though!! Good luck darlin!! Keep drinking the water and wait her out!!
  • I am going to be 22 weeks and other than my belly getting bigger and the kicks at certain times of the day my eating habits haven't changed not a bit. I eat bc I have to but not an ounce more. Ppl make it seem like I'm starving myself but I'm just not hungry!