September babies??

edited January 2011 in Teen moms
I'm 17 and in my 6th week of Pregnancy. I'm sorry extremely tired it's crazy. Tell me some stuff that's going on with you. I'm due the 17th of September (:

Comments

• I'm due the 21st. Lots of cramping, always hungry and gassy. And I ened up passing out around 9 pm.
  • Im due 17th too. Am always hungry but feeling constantly sick altho havnt been physically sick, had cramping for couple of days, my boobs were mega sore last week but thy have eased a little altho I have gone up 1 bra size already, constantly tired but cant get comfortable in bed, ohh and always needing a pee :-)
  • Oh also if im out shopping start to feel dizzy and faint
  • Due 8th of September ! I'm 7weeks .. sore boobs and they have doubled in size too! Morning sickness but no vomiting , so so tired and pretty emotional or grumpy lol most of the time . Also get so hungry when I'm not feeling crook . Very excited nervous too . So glad to meet some more september babes xxx
  • I'm due the 8th to. All the same sypmtoms does anyone... Feel like it isnt real like its hard to believe you actually preqnant
  • I'm due the 20 and I feel the exact same way. Gasey crampy and sore from my body makin room for this baby! I als
  • Omg yes so can't wait for my ultra sound ! Think that will make it all abit more real .. that's awesome we due the same day xx
  • Im pregnant with my second im due on sept 13 morning sickness here have it bad even with my first child my first doctors appointment is friday
  • Have any of u had an ultra sound yet ?
  • jjust wondering when is a good time to ?
  • I think the first is between 12 and 16 weeks but I did havee an ultrasound but it was because i was having a threatened miscarrige I go to my first appointment tomorrow all I could see was a little dot :( but baby is still there 16 weeks is the best time to go u can find out the sex
  • Thanks darlin !!! Xx
  • I will be gettin my 1st ultrasound at about 13 weeks... Seems like an eternity
  • Tell me bout it!!! Mine is 4weeks away. Wish it was sooner can't wait
  • Wow there are so many september babies :) how exciting ! My little one is due on the 18th and my hubby and I cannot wait :) we have trying to get pregnant for 4 months and finally it happened! I am super happy but soo uncomfortable. Boobs are sore, cramps and gas causing pains. Feeling sick, tired, cranky, and over emotional. But other than all that im fabulous! :)
  • @kgentry I'm also due the 21st
  • I don't see the Doc or midwife till later I have to go to this OB orientation on the 14th man I just want my 1st ultrasound already lol.
  • I get my first Ultrasound on Feb 10 at 8 weeks. I'm excited. I know it'll look like a dot but its still exciting :)
  • Im due the 17th, 1st ultrasound is feb 7th then ill have a 2nd one a few weeks later for the sequential screening test, cant wait to see my lil peanut
  • I'm due Sept 11th. I have my first ultra sound next thursday. My doctor said I most likely won't see much but I should be able to hear a heartbeat. This is my first child and my fiance and I are so excited! I also feel like this is surreal. I can't believe I'm going to be a mom. We got pregnant our first time trying so it seems almost too good to be true.
  • I take it you guys not from uk. My 1st midwife appointment nt till 21st feb. Will be 11 weeks 3 days then wnt have my 1st ultrasound til few weeks after. Seeing every1 writing about the date of their 1st ultrasound makes me bit jealous havin to wait til im 13-14 weekr
  • I want my ultrasoynd too.. Will they qive me at my first appt?
  • edited January 2011
    I'm having to wait till 13-14 weeks its a little bit different for me this time since this pregnancy is with the army with my daughter I had my 1st ultrasound at 6 weeks and at 13 weeks I found out she was a girl I won't be seeing a Doc I will be seeing a midwife or a nurse.
  • Well good luck everyone :)
  • Im due sept 1 had my first ultra sound to see the heart flicker was so unreal this is my first so im excited... my boobs are jus to sore smh! And im always tired
  • I'm due September 4th. I just had my my first ultrasound on Tuesday. The baby looks like a pinto bean at this point LOL but you can see the heart beat flickering in the screen. Pretty exciting stuff!
  • I'm due sept. 21st and my first ultrasoound is scheduled for the end of february
  • Hey im due sept 17th also dis will b my 2nd child.My boobs r hella sore an I ben super gassy an I constantly feel lik i need ta throw up,an ive ben really moody its horrible my bf cnt stand bn around me most of tha time.Im glad I hav yall on here 2 talk 2 feel free 2 write me
  • I'm due sep. 8th, I'm 7 weeks today and my first dr. Appointment was this past Tuesday and they sent me to the ER because I told them I've been spotting since Sunday night. They gave me an ultrasound and they said the baby's fine. I just got really nervous because this is my 3rd pregnancy with my boyfriend and the first 2 was a mc. And today I got a phone call from my dr saying that my progesterone level is .6 higher than normal. Does anyone know if that can threathen my baby?
  • I am also due on September 13th! Im so excited! This is my first and it still hasn't hit me that im going to be a mommy! As far as the ultrasound, I had my 1st at 6 weeks and I got to see the babys heart as well as hear it beat. I wont have a 2nd ultrasound until my 20 week. I just hope everything goes as planned. Good luck to everyone on their journey to motherhood!