September babies??

2»

Comments

• I'm pretty excited myself. Although my fiance left for Afghanistan today.. no bueno. Need some creative minds. My future hubby is Peruvian and I'm French. Cute boy and girl names?
  • I'm also due on the 17 th with our first! My Boyfriend and I were trying for 8 months so we are so excited it finally happened. Our first ultrasound is on Feb 2. It feels so far away! I agree with whoever said its hard to believe their prego. I already know I'm going to ball my eyes out when I hear the heart beat for the first time! Congrats to all of you!
  • @melissa1488 I'm from Australia hun an don't get my first ultra sound until the 17 th of Feb I'm so excited an impatient hearing everyone else getting them now makes me jealous as too . Hang in there it will come round soon enough xx
  • On baby #3.. Due Sept 28.. Have 2 boys ages 5 & 2..Hoping for a girl.. Really hate the first few months.. Super tired, morning sickness and already starting to put on weight. The third time around is much diff from my first two.. Congrats to all
  • I havnt found out my due date yet but by the date I concieved I should be about 7 weeks along so I figured around sept. 10th. But I'm going to be a schedualed c-section so ill know the date for sure once my ultrasound is done. I'm very excited because this is my second child and possibly twins. I have a early ob appt. At 9weeks to check and see if my hormones are still quadrupling and to see if there are 2 little heartbeats there! I'm so excited! Congrats to everyone! Good luck
  • @septemberbub I think it cuz am very impatiant jst want to see babys heartbeat. Really dont think I can wait til march for my ultrasound it seems an eternity :-S
  • Hello everybody! I can so relate to how y'all are feeling! I am in my 7th week with my 2nd child! My due date is September 14th! We r super excited! I have my first ultrasound on feb 18th and I so can't wait! My husband and I tried for 6 years to get pregnant but had no luck. I feel so much better once I get to see that little heat beat! :) I just can't wait! My daughter will be about a month shy of turning 9 yrs old, she is super excited to finally be a big sister! :) so far i'm feeling ok, tired, sore boobs, nausea, headaches and can't get comfy at night but I can deal with all of that!
  • I'm due the 23rd, has anyone starting showing yet?!
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • I'm due sept. 11th. My first ultrasound is next thursday. I can't wait to see the tiny heartbeat. It doesn't seem real at this point. I kno that once I see the heartbeat it will sink in. I'm so excited. This is my fiance & I's first child & we are both over the moon. Good luck to all u mommys to be! :)
  • Im due sep 11th. With my first baby. I still cant believe im pregnant. First time trying and it worked. My husband and I are super excited. Havent been to dr yet. They say first week of feb. Im really bloated and boobs are so engorged already. Anyone else feel the same?
  • Is anyone showing yet? Gained weight?
  • September 19, w/ my first! It's so exciting! But I think my already huge boobs have grown already. I've been dizzy, a few waves of neseua and I can't concentrate to save my life. Hopefully it won't get much worse.
  • I'm 20 years old and due September 4th! Cramping stopped about a week ago. Always tired but have a hard time falling asleep. Morning sickness everyday, nausea with throwing up. Very excited to have my bundle of joy in Sept! First prenatal on Monday. I get a vaginal ultrasound!
  • I'm due Sept.12 this will be my 3rd. I'm hoping for a girl, I have two boys (7 and 10). I had an early u/s last week only to check the size of my uterus (too early to see baby). Since I had a miscarriage 4 months ago, my doctor is doing another u/s this Monday. I'm hoping to see the babies heartbeat!!!! My only symptoms are sore breast a bit of increase in appetite so far.
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • My hrs baby is due 15th its our first we were soo happy she has a bit of cramping tingles in her breasts and hands at night any1 else
  • I'm due Sept. 8th with my first. I'm excited and nervous all at the same time. We haven't really told anyone yet, I want to wait until my first doctors appointment. But I'm happy still can't believe it's a little human in there. :)
  • I'm a mother of 3. Super excited about this 4th baby due September 28th. Just found out 2day. My first prenatal visit will be next week hopefully. I haven't experienced any symptoms yet. Congrats 2 all of u!!!
  • Due on the 12th :) this is my first and my husband's fourth. His son is hoping for his first little brother. I've been having crazy morning sickness for the past week. Can't even get out of bed most of the time. My lower back is really sore (boobs too!) I think my weirdest craving so far is for raw pumpkin. I wanna split it up and eat it like a watermelon.
  • I think I'm due on the 18th I'm excited but my bf isn't we recently got into a huge argument and almost ended the relationship then the next day I found out I was prego.... so like he keeps like being real distant from me and he's not too happy bout the pregnancy which makes me real sad and feel like crap especially over our last altercation but I'm glad to have this app and have support from other women... I'm almost 6wks been cramping by boobs arent really sore and I have my first doctors appointment on Feb 3rd
  • Im due september 10 with my third! First dr appointment is feb 7th
  • Sept 27 wit my first me n bf r super excited I hope things get better for u
  • Things will work out in the end
    Just stay stress free if possible!due Sept 17 and told our parents yesterday! Can't wait four our first baby!
  • 19 10weeks Due sept 12th with #2!