whos handling admin right now

edited August 2011 in About App & Forum
@mama_Kat or @homebirthadvocate

I need something fixed

I need ur help please e-mail me
I emailed mama_Kat already.

Comments

• I think they are both on semi hiatus.
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • We have been needing another mod! I hate to say it but if u agreed to do this u need to be there end of story. If not martin needs some new mods that army pregnant and more of them like ten of them. There are so many members and two just arnt enough n I hate to say it but mamakat hasn't been keeping up at all. I understand she had a baby recently but still if u can't handle it leave. And the other mod I like er cause she's smart. I see her as an advice giver and helper and I respect her. Authority figure/mod not really... I lobe ready her advice she's so damn smart about this whole baby thing lol! Oh n im not trying to offend our mods im just saying I feel pregly has been neglected lately
  • Yeah, im not sure who to ask honestly. Martin is MIA, mama_kat just had her baby a few weeks back, and homebirthadvocate is resting for her birth as well. Pregly seems to be un-monitored. 2 mods, both of whom were pregnant and about to deliver is just not enough.
  • I understand with the leave and I am actually surprised and proud that pregly has not been drama filled lately. :) of we need new more or not I think we can behave ourselves but.. I still need help :(
  • @mama_Kat I understand ur situation as I said glad there hasn't been drama but mine is urgent I will email you.
  • I think we should be grateful pregly isnt closed down and not complain maybe there is noone else who wants to be mod or has the time to do it
    Our mods are great they take time out of their busy lives to help us when they can and that's better than not having pregly at all
  • @bbylucasmommy agree my post was just for looking for help :)
  • edited August 2011
    I agree that there should be more Mods. all with different due dates, maybe one from he UK and some that are TTC...that way we have a little of everything, and there is always someone on who can help, and the 2 we do have wont be stressed while dealing with their new little ones!

And I only say that ^^^ because obviously 2 mods for 10k members is not enough
  • Idk if I agree. The mods know how much time being a mod takes on pregly. Don't be a mod if u don't have the time. That's my thoughts and im not trying to be rude I realize they dont get paid but still its a job in a way and don't do it if u don't have time. Find someone else then. I know im to busy but there r others on here that have re time needed
  • Maybe we can appoint some other members while you two take care of things at home? There are a few respected members on here that come to mind that would probably be a good fit and have a non bias opinion on things. :) Even if they are only appointed for a few weeks, that would help! :) @Mama_Kat
  • @mrsg lol so I need time with her too! she's giving all the attention to baby Taryn lol I see you too!!! ;;)
  • @mrsg agree u dnt love us anymore :(
  • Don't make me have to think of another name @mama_kat
  • Thanks for all you're doing to keep Pregly going. :ar! @mama_kat