is this normal??

edited August 2011 in September 2011
About two nights ago i had diarrhea and was throwing up.
Last night I had a huge amount of pressure when I stood up to go potty or walk period.
today IV had braxton Hicks all day they woke me up from my sleep from how bad they are getting.
my mother said as long as my water doesn't break not to go to labor and delivery.
Is this normal; I'm due Sept 15.

Comments

• Sounds like ur body is just getting ready for labor!
  • Sounds like what i've been going through the last month
  • You should make an appoiment or call your dr and ask cuz they no better just in case.
  • I agree with @qabbytkm make an appointment because you may be dilating. Mine started to wake me from my sleep @ 32wks on a Saturday, had an appointment on Monday and was 1.5cm. Just my experience though..I'm having twins and they often come early.
  • Im due on the 18th and have been getting shooting sparks in my hips and pelvis...
  • I'm due same day as you n I've been experiencing this too I'm 1.5dilated and 80% effaced as of Thursday. Hoping its a sign of labor!
  • Sounds like your body getting ready for labor hun, but don't listen about the water breaking thing. Go in when contractions are 5 minutes apart for 1 hour, some womens water doesn't break until they're pushing :)
  • They are now around 5/6 min apart
  • I've been going thru the same thing. I'm due Sept 19th and it's the pains of preparation for the real thing. Like everyone says unless your water breaks or the contractions become more intense and closer together I wouldn't worry
  • @gunners_mommy oh no don't leave me pregnant!!! :( :-<
  • @Jay_Brad lol I'm trying not to as much as I would love to meet baby gunner he needs to cook a little longer... I'm going to wait as long as possible to go in and hope everyone's right about it being braxton Hicks... but its to the point I'm actually in pain pain just not unbearable yet
  • @gunners_mommy braxton Hicks are not supposed to hurt so they are probably real dear!
  • I went through the same thing when I had my daughter and that happened about 2 weeks before my water broke. I kept having bad pains stomach pains up until my water broke, I guess they were contractions. I got so use to the pain, I really didn't know the difference when I had a contraction LOL. U will be fine.. I'm sure your baby will be here sooner than u know. BTW, my daughter came on her due date...so if u don't have your things ready, you should get them ready ASAP. Good luck with everything! ;)
  • @rellybelly love ur name!!! Aw hopefully he will be here soon... lol
  • @Gunners_mommy thanks a bunch. I'm playing the waiting game too. My due date is Sept 26th, I'm trying my best to wait it out, but I'm so over being pregnant. Can't wait to meet my son.
  • @ethansmommy122 I'm still pregnant! Just have really bad back pains and braxton Hicks! Dr. Tom hopefully he will tell me we can have gunner Tom. But I'm not getting my hopes up.
  • Well now In the past hour or so IV had non stop bad braxton Hicks and back pains, with extra fluid leaking.?
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • @marinesangel I'm so scared of my water not breaking either!!
  • Well good luck!!!! I have an appt 2moro too so we'll see if I've progressed any... :-W
  • @ethansmommy122 my docter still he yet to check me. He just tells me I'm fine see u next week. Not that I like to be checked but I'd like to know... he said gunner should be here between 12/19 of Sept.
    how'd your appointment go
  • Isn't that supposed to be lucky, if a baby born in the water bag? Good luck hun, hope its not long for you! (*)
  • @littlenat86 what do you mean if a baby's born in a water bag? Thanks me either
  • What @MarinesAngel said her brother saw, when the bag doesn't break so the baby comes out with the bag covering his face. Heard its supposed to be lucky though!
  • Oh like I was confused. That would scare Me...
  • That's weird that they haven't checked u, I think they started checking me at 36 wks! And how the hell is he telling u when baby will be here when he has no clue if ur dialated at all..and lets be honest, no one knows when babies will arrive, unless u have a csec! !! Uhhh that makes me mad. Smh...my doc said I'm now at 2cm but she thinks baby is BIG! So they're sending me for an u/s 2moro, if he's big they might induce me next week! If not, they'll let me wait unless I go over my DD (9/10)...
  • @ethansmommy122 yeah your the only one who has understood that.... it makes me so mad. Oh your lucky
  • Well ur DD is only a few after mine so hopefully you'll get some good news soon..watch youll have ur baby before me! Lol oh well no one knows, at least the end is near! When I hear pple saying they have 20 weeks to go all I can think is u poor ladies! Lol I'm so ready!
  • Oh me too! Or people who are due next may... that seems like forever away I'd die!