My BirthStory:) .::Very Detailed::.

Miss Liberty McKenzie is Here!

Well, my contractions started late Saturday night & They were 10mins. apart(minimal pain), so I called my Doc. & was advised to drink some water & lay on my left side. That helped a little, but Early Sunday morning they were pretty constant throughout the day to the point where it was hard for me to walk, but still 10mins. apart. Early Monday morning around 5 o'clock the contractions got worst, 5mins apart; I went to the bathroom, & there it was ..My Mucous Plug (eww). Moms grabbed my Hospital bag, I threw on a Sundress & some makeup(lOl), & we headed out the door.

On the way to the Hospital, I was sooo worried I was going into Labor cause my baby had been Breech since 31weeks & was told at 38weeks6days that her position didn't change.(risky) :^s I Arrived to the Hospital in 10mins. where I was rolled up to a triage room to be checked. The Nurse checked me & told me I was 4cm dilated & my baby was head down. YAY, NO C-SECTION! So ladies yes it is possible for a breech baby to turn late(39weeks2days). After that, I was then rolled to the delivery room where they ruptured my membranes(yes, it hurted, but only for a few secs). A hour later I was dilated to 5cm & stayed there for 3hours. I was then given Pyetocin & the contractions got EXTREME hitting me every min. So I finally got the Epidural(which was not as painful at all) & it was the best thing ever created! I couldn't feel anything from the waist down almost 10mins later(weird).

About 30mins. after the Pyetocin & Epi, the nurse came in to check my progress & she screamed, "I see the head, & you lost your bloody show!" She ran out the room full speed to call my Doc.; He got there in 10mins. & as soon as he propped my legs open, he only had time to put one Glove & I didn't even push, Miss Lib came sliding out yelling to the top of her lungs when the Doc pushed the top of my belly only once. Doc then said that he needed more Nurses on hand cause I was losing LOTS of blood; My baby tore me pretty bad. :( I got sutured for approximately 1hour, than I was packed & cleaned up. I had to stay in the Hospital for 5long days closely monitored, on all types of Medicines, & IVs out the ass, & I was also given blood. My baby put me through hell, but I can't stop thanking the Lord that shes Healthy & I'm doing much better, even though I'm in alot of pain & can barely walk.

Liberty was 7lbs 11oz, born at 8:08p.m., 8/22/11 (EDD was 8/27/11). I love my baby. My ♥ has been stolen. My profile pic is a picture of her! :)

Comments