Baby Addison.....I miss you so much!

edited August 2011 in Loss
So we had our baby girls funeral today and then everyone come to our house. It seems all better when people are around and then the sun sets and reality sets in. My heart is broken, my world seems to be at a total loss. I love her so much and nobody knows what to say to take the pain away. I wish it had not ended so soon....i enjoyed every movement so much. I needed just a few more weeks god! I just wish you would let me have her back. Mommy loves you to the moon Addison....

Comments

• I'm so sorry for your loss. Praying for comfort and strlength for you.
  • :(( I'm so very sorry!! I will pray for you and your families comfort thru this very difficult time. If I could hug you, I would, but I can't so a cyber hug will have to do >:D< Rest in Paradise beautiful angel Addison O:)
  • God is holding her tight and looking down and blowing kisses
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • :( im so sorry hun!
  • Hugs to u. I'm sorry.
  • Prayers for you that you can find some peace! RiP Addison.
  • Wow... You are in my prayers...
  • Ugh I so wish we could bring her back for you... so close, yet so far. Hang in there Hun. How has her daddy been? & big brother? Hold them! My prayers continue for you & Addi... <3
  • So sorry for your loss hun!
  • @mrsrocketfield Daddy is devistated. Thank you for asking about him. They kind of dont get the credit they deserve. Especially mine working nights and caring for me while on bedrest. Brother is ok, it was daddies weekend so he hasnt seen all of the tears.
  • I'm so sorry for your loss :(
  • My son is a little older, he is 12 so he knows all to well what is going on. He has always been a mommas boy cause his dad was such an ass but he grew up alot in the last 5 months.
  • im turly n deeply sorry for ur loss i wish i had the words to mke u feel btr but i dnt i jst want u too knw u n ur fam r n my preyers along with ur daughter. im so sorry
  • I know nothing I say can make it better, but just know that a family in Iowa is thinking about you and hoping baby Addison is in a better place.
  • Amber is right ladies! Knowing you care and are praying for us makes a huge difference. I thought about leaving pregly to help myself heal but hopefully we will get another chance. Just gotta decide a new name.

@usmcwifemommy101107 He said his good bye at the hospital and ask not to go today. BTW Mark's dad was a Marine for 4 years. He still talks about it to me!
  • There are no words to express how I hurt for those of you who have experienced this loss. Just know that I pray for peace and strength for all of you daily.
  • I'm so sorry for ur loss... :-(
  • Much love to you and your family xox
  • Praying for you and your family
  • Sorry For Your Loss
  • So sorry for your loss.
  • I just don't know what to say. I wish I could do something for u
  • im soo sorry for your loss, i dont know the whole story or why it happend, but either way my heart goes out to u and your family.... hugs n kisses!
  • So sorry momma...I remember after my son passed the night time was so hard I was alone some nights I had a friend stay but I hated closing my eyes or going into his room I stayed up many many nights cleaning n cleaning it was crazzy...its hard but I promise one day maybe weeks months years it will get a little easier to deal with. Your in my thoughts