38 wks

edited August 2011 in September 2011
yippppy 2more weeks hoping she comes before that!

Comments

• lucky! Im 36+3 I want her to come already too!
  • edited August 2011
    Good luck ladies I'm 35wks
  • We are all so close, I'm 36 weeks today! Good luck and labor dust!
  • Me too! I'm 38 weeks on Tuesday but I'm not feeling anything!
  • I'm 38 +1!! Been cramping but last they checked I was only 1 cm! :/ how bout you?? This baby needs to get here already! !!
  • Wooooo 38 on wed :-) very nearly done. I'm prayin shes here sooner, gettin A LOT of pressure :-D good luck ladies
  • me too!!!! omg im excited!!
  • Almost 36 and had horrible pain and contraction on and off yesterday I'm spoon ready to be done. And have the ability to bend over again lol
  • Yay 4 more weeks for me I can't wait! :) Good luck ladies on an easy, fast labor and a healthy baby! ;)
  • 37 weeks today we are almost there ladies!
  • 37 weeks today also... Im getting alot of sparks in my vayjay and in my hips. I hope its becuz im softening...
  • Im 39+2 n I been hoping he would come since 37 weeks but no luck...maybe one of u ladies can get lucky n send some labor dust my way
  • I'm 38 as of tonight :D I'm excited
    Are you gonna start doing anything to help dialate?
  • @first_tyme Meee Tooo! :/ I really hope he comes soon! I'm getting so impatient!
  • Yay Congrats
  • i dont feel labor coming myway anytime soon ..the days all of a sudden want to go by slow
  • Exciting! :-D
  • I am 39+4 n no sign of my lil one coming :(
  • I am 37 weeks today and decided that i am going to have sex 2x a day to help me get there faster! Lol it sounds like fun but it isnt!!! It is painful at this point i hadnt let him put his thing near me since 2months ago because it was too painful so its torture now!
  • And plus idk if i am dialated or not because my dr hasnt checked me yet! And i am too scared of drinking castor oil?(sorry if spelling is wrong)lol
  • @Ethansmommy122 and everyone else I may have found out the reason y I have no progress. I just posted a new discusion check it out.
  • 38 wks on Thursday for me!
  • Ill be 38weekz Thursday!! :)
  • Woo hooo im 37 weeks and tomorrow I have an appt with my dr. :) hopeing for good news
  • 24days left and in UK they don't check to see if you're dialated until you're due/overdue :-( wild never know! Anyone trying anything to help nature along?
  • @jennys3rd The UK sucks for not checkin us lol! Ive been bouncin on the ball, pineapple, raspberry leaf tea, madras curry, sex, squats... And nothing!!!
  • @Lindsay1983 All old wives tales huh?! How long do you have left? Been eating a lot of pineapple but, then I have been all way through! Fruit cravings... refreshing :-) buying a ball tomorrow. Gotta give that a go. Non stop sex as of Monday (he's lookin forward to it!) Just a shame there's also an 8 and 10yr old to occupy too! Hate that they don't check but, I suppose we would obsess about it every appt.