soooo sad(kinda long sorry)..:/

Ughhh ok sooo my bf told me he wanted too go to k1 speed I told him nooo cause I wanted too do something since I got alll pretty nd ready and plus yesterday was Saturday and well he said fine okkk. Sooo when we got home he got ready and juss told me u knw what I don't even have too ask for permission he's all like I'm not married too you and he just got ready and left me alll alone...:( wtff. Anywho than he txts me saying he's mad at me just because I accepted this guy he doesn't like by accident which I deleted but he thinks I hiding something from him which is stupid cause he has my email and password. And he was soo mad that he told me after the bby is born that I can leave with that guy I'm like wtf r u kidding me..sooo I bursted out with tears and I was angry ughh I was feeling ever bad emotion I swear we were sooo perfect never fought but today something went in him....:( blah soo the next thing u know he blocks me from fb and changed his status too single and interest in women. ...omg honestly idk what too do I know I shouldn't be here but I live with him and his fam supports me they called him upset cause they saw that he just left me and all. Idk what to do I just wannna stop crying cause Its noo good for bby but its just sooo hard...

Ps. Ohh yeah so I find out he went too party he just got home at 2am and he bearly juss came in the house..and got his pillow and covers andd he left the room he's sleepinh in the couch I guess. But what confuses me is what the f*** did I do/?? Blahhh o well I guess ppl just change......

Comments

• .....I'm sorry ur goin thru this. Sounds like he's got some frowin up to do.. feel betr soon hun. Stay focused on takin care of urself n ur baby
  • Thank-you hun I'm trying but its just sooo hard especially when we were doing sooo goood....but like I said ppl do change out of no where...:(
  • From what you said you didn't do anything hes acting like a spoild little baby. He might be freaking out about being a father and is taking his scared out on you or something stupid like that.
    I'm really sorry hes pulling this crap with you
  • He sounds like he got his period. My hubby has been on his AF quite frequently this pregnancy. Give him a few days then talk to him. Don't be surprised if some of his friends are putting crap in his head because you said you didn't want him to go out. Now he has to prove he wears the pants. FB is the is the devil lately. It probably hurt his pride that you friended his enemy. I bet this all blows over hun. Just stay quiet and let him collect his thoughts awhile.
  • Tell him he's a dumbass n give him the silent treatment too!! U didn't do anything wrong n men do over exaggerate more than some women do... just let his ass be for a while than after couple days prolly 2, put your game face on, get him one on one n ask him what thge hell is wrong n demand answers!!! That's what I did once, my bf tried the ingoring ne thing n I said hell to the no! I wasn't gonna be at home like 2 damn strangers
  • Ohhh girls sooo I tried talking too him and he is silent I go on his fb usinh my moms fb andd he blockedd me he requested the girls he's fuked beforee...:( when he cheated on mee and he posted on his status that he is single soo now I'm left alll alone confusedd.:( dammm I couldn't sleep the whole night I went too sleep at 6am but got up at 8am for workk...I swear noo more tears come out of my eyes that's how much I've cried for him: ( I'm destroyed....ps he ignoress me...:( and says go with bryan....
  • That sounds really suspicious I mean I really hope nothing happened but maybe he has a guilty conscious and wants to put things on you... ignore him I know it must be hard cause you guys live together but just try especially case this isn't good for you or baby :( I'm sorry your going through this :( hopefully like the girls said he's just pms-ing or his friends are getting to his head :( .... I'll text you in a bit...
  • @charliiebby1116... my thoughts EXACTLY. very suspicious ...
  • @sissylala Yup :( I know my bd does the same thing when he fluffs up like literally the same thing he'll randomly start or try to start up an argument just so he can go do his own thing
  • Sure he's not cheating???? I would watch him very close.
  • Its called flippng the script... When men wanna do what they wanna do they flip it around and make it seem like you the one in the wrong.... Don't let him do that to you... Ignore him.
  • Yeah it sounds like he is trying to justify what he is doing by flipping it on you....or start something on purpose so that he has an excuse to do what he really wants to do.....
    I would ignore his ass....he really sounds like he is on his period! Like I have told my husband...we can't both be on our period....so get over yourself
  • Sounds like he's pushing you away on purpose, almost like he wants you to leave. Why would he say that stuff to you! I'm the type of person who wouldn't accept or forgive that. I'm sorry honey<3
  • Girls ok sooo when I got home from workk he was thee sweetest guy everr.. but I didn't give in I'm now giving.him a hard time cause what he did too me last night hurt me badly like honestly tears don't come out my eyes anymore sad but trueee....I just hope he realizes that he reallly fuked with my emotions