seriouly i give up on trying....

Hes got a new password on his cell. But he says he's not hiding any thing. Im tired of trying to he him to WAnt me. I swear he can have his birches. Im just here for my angels. The tears are not worth it for him. The only person you can trust is yourself :'-(

Comments

• Good god y would he be locking his cell if there was nothing to hide??? Im sorry momma live for your angels and be strong enough to do what u need to do about him!
  • edited August 2011
    He IS hiding something. Don't believe his crap. I went through this same exact thing.
    Good for you. Don't worry about him!
  • @mylilman2011 oh im living for my angels believe me.
    @loveourlittleone. I don't believe him for one second.
  • I'm sorry you're having to deal with this. Take care of yourself and your babies and let the rest go.
  • @mommyo3soon2be4 yep. And the hard part is we're 9 weeks away from having Leila.
  • sorry to hear this..
  • Wow! That's so hard. Guys can be such idiots! Ugh!!!
  • :-S wow. I'm sorry, buddy!
  • @blueberrysmom thanks buddy. He says its all in my head? 8-|
  • Its all in your head? Really? He's full of sh!t, sorry mama
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • oh im so srry :( I have a lock on my phone and anytime i change it bd gets a little freaked saying why did you change it what are you hiding and i realized thats what it looked like so i immeadiatly changed it back to the one it was ( i have to have a lock or i will butt dial people) so if he wont tell you what it is then he is definitly hiding something. hugs
  • Sorry you have to deal with that, it's not right, u deserve better. My husband was the first guy i ever dated that was not concerned about his privacy. He never cared if i looked in his phone or knew his password on his computer. He caught me once looking in his phone, i was embarrassed but he wasnt mad he said that it was cute that i was checking up on him. I think that's how it should be becuz i would never care if my husband looked through my things cuz i dont have anything to hide.
  • Omg it sucks that you have to go through that, if he wasnt hiding something he wouldnt lock his phone
  • I agree, he is hiding something. My ex did the same thing... he even slept with his phone. My hubby doesn't care if I snoop, there isn't anything to find. Hell, he tells me all his passwords cuz he forgets them all the time. Lol.
  • @USMCwifemommy101107 it's nice to have that kind of relationship glad u have it too. @5lilangels hopefully your man comes to his senses soon before it's too late cuz trust is so important & once its broken its really hard to fix
  • @everyone. I some how got on his phone today.. he has a password so he doesn't butt dial and so our kids don’t get on it which is understandable. Butt I went under text messages. My one so called friend was texting him to see if he wanted sex. Well he told her no. And that when we get the chance that we will. He told her that his only sex partner is me. And for her to leave him alone. He I guess didn't want me to see this. But. Thangs are somewhat better im taking it one day @ a time
  • My husband and I have passwords on our phones and all our other stuff but we know eachothers passwords. And if I don't know it I ask and he tells me.I don't play around. And for your so called friend I would call that heffer and give her a piece of your mind. That is not a friend that's a troll.
  • @momof5 for the past 6 days she was offering him sex
  • Good for your man if he didn't except. I would flip out on her. She is a troll to do that to you.
  • @5lilangels.. I hope that gives you some peace... as for the friend?? Rip her a new one. And I have a Glock 23 . 40cal and a Glock 19 .45cal if you need em.. both don't play.. they definitely get the job done ;)
  • edited August 2011
    oh i would have it out with her and then call and block the number for your cell plans. NOT ok. however, i tell you what- if someone- "friend" or not- my husband would probably have jumped on the phone to call me and tell me what she was saying.
    i have looked thru hubby's phone. we are addicts in recovery and i highly suspected him of using. so one DAY when he was out of it i looked in his phone from messages. well of course he talks in code when not wanting to set off red flags and flat out asking for some narcotics or something- DUH. but the kicker was that he is a computer geek and writes code to make applications and what not. so i had to really look for it. turns out i was right and for 4 days he had been using. at first he was shocked i even looked- we fully trust each other. but i told him i quit and have NEVER touched or looked back on what we did...but he has relapsed several times. usually he breaks it to me and tells me. but this time he didn't. and he knows if i have to go looking, he better run from me!

im glad that that's all it was though!
  • Wow..I would definitely rip that GIRL a new one. She's nuttin but a homewrecker. And down here in the south, deer rifles work well too lol @ sissylala :) .270 rifle and a Glock 23...ya can never go wrong :p
  • Heh in my area its a throwaway .22 with the body left in plan site with some narcotic sprinkled on/around, or a pig farm :0&
  • @momof5 @sissylala @suvivormommie3 @spray85 @ beaded_bunny I got a shot gun it will do a number. Hehehe. But im proud of him butim ready to distroy her.
    @blueberrysmom
  • Okay I guess. Let me know where your at and I will come help. Lol. I hate trolls that do things like that to other peoples man. I would never dream of doing anything like that to a friend.