plague

edited August 2011 in First time moms
I must have it because basically everyone I know has stopped talking to me...ever since I got pregnant my single, baby free friends do not talk to me. I need friends with kids! Lol. Now my baby is 17 weeks and they all just comment on her fb pictured saying how cute she is and that they wanna see her yet no one calls or calls me back. Grrrr.
Ok I'm done :)

Comments

• i know that feeling! L-)
  • @bahamamama4828 yea it sucks. :( I love being with my daughter all day I just wish she could talk.back lol.
  • Haha I know right. My 22 month old doesn't talk well, my 8 yr old only talks about little boy stuff and I haven't had my daughter yet but she still gets an earfull lol
  • @bahamamama4828 hahaha...it hussy makes me want a real conversation more. Oh well I'll settle for baby talk!
  • I have been in that boat for almost six years now... you'll find mom friends and get used to seeing them when you can. I have one friend who has two, going on three, kids and I have my husband... other than them I hang out with family. Life changes drastically when your a mom. My deepest conversations these days are with my five year old and usually consist of, "which super hero is stronger?" Lol. You can always hit me up if you want a play date... Emma will be here soon. (:
  • @myowndisaster23 thanks :) yea I knew it would change. I do have a couple friends with kids...but they work. I stay home with Cailey...and I don't have much family :/ I have deep conversations like that with my 4 year old niece lol. Can't wait to see pictures of Emma! I bet she'll be adorable :)