Pet roll call!

edited August 2011 in Just for Fun
It's been awhile since we posted pet pics, so let's see them, ladies. :ar!

Hi! I'm Pushkin!
Photobucket

Comments

• edited August 2011
    As you can see, Pushkin likes to read books about event planning and whatnot.
  • I dntt knw how to post pics or id show off my moms basset puppy
    But pushkin is very handsome :)
  • @breewashington08 Pushkin thanks you!

@ittybitty Great name choice. She likes to read, too! Such smart dogs!
    she is smart. she is already potty trained after 3 days .. yayy :) I wonder if Ryleigh will b that easy? lol
  • @nova Awwww! They're so distinguished looking.
  • Trinity & Mose. Trinity is the one cuddling baby Corri, Mose is the white one.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
  • My Miley would beat up your Pushkin
  • Mine aren't complying but we have Ben (50/50 basset cocker) Bridget lab/boarder collie by her adoption ppw but shes a heck lot more then that with her pure pit face. Alvin is a fluffy orange tabby, he can't talk cause he was abandoned on an old highway in deep deep snow nasty nasty upper respiratory infection followed. Zombie is an angry tortie who lost half of her tail in an aluminium bailer *she started life as a junk yard cat* and Jack who attacks the toddler at every opertunity but that's ok cause hes a fish *jack dempsy*
  • @amyduh Yes, I do. :)
  • Lucifer
    Photobucket

Persephone
    Photobucket

Athena
    Photobucket
  • Pushkin is a lover not a fighter. @mama_luvs_her_girls
  • edited August 2011
    Our White Boxer *Roxie*

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Her favorite thing is playing in the water.. she's too funny with it :)

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • @nova I LOVE FERRETS! I've had two, Furball and Fivel.
  • Here are my boys...
    Little man the Rat Terrier he is 13 weeks old
    Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos

This is Melmo our Puggle otherwise known as smelly lol
    Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
  • I have a snake also, a ballpython so fate, it's nothing about snakes being evil, its just that they can make babies & children sick. They can carry somonilla(sry wrong spelling!). I love audrey tho and you've got beautiful snakes. I also have a cat, a hampster,a dog &a rabbit. Sry pics are hard to get of all of em!
  • My first child, Ember :X she's a 5yr old blue heeler mix.
    Photobucket

Turbo! 3 1/2yr old husky/border collie/wolf mix.
    Photobucket

Quinn and my little lexi :D he's a 2yr old great pyrenese/burnese mountain dog mix and about 140lbs!
    Photobucket
  • Cami and Bentley send their love to Pushkin but their mom is to lazy to get the computer to post a pic and doesn't know how on her cell phone
  • This Is My First Baby ! Her Name Is Shelby. She Was A Couple Of Days Wen We Found Her; & That Was A Week Before Christmas :">

shelby
  • @Pinkigirl, she goes to the vet quite regularly. She is bathed, and was right before this was taken. I never said snakes are evil. Lol. I dunno where you got that from. Dogs carry ticks, who can carry Lyme Disease. Cats have a yuckie toxin in their feces which could be transferred to their feet and to people. No pointing fingers here, :) just wanted to share my pets like everyone else! :)
  • This is Ms. Dawn. She had been watching something out the window but turned when I went to take the picture lol.
    Photobucket

Mr. Lucky posing for the camera!
    Photobucket

The two of them together...It's like having a kitten and a panther lol.
    Photobucket

Our ancient chihuahua Quervo stalking something in the grass lol
    Photobucket

Bo being dorky and chewing on a stick...He'll eat anything I swear.
    Photobucket

The two of them together!
    Photobucket
  • But thanks! I think they're beautiful too. Trinity is a Columbian Red Tail Boa, and Mose is an Albino Kahn Red Tail Boa (pretty rare!). What's your Python's name?
  • I want to post but I don't know how to put a pic in the comment box! Help! Lol
  • Zoey my Frenchbo (French bulldog Boston Terrier mix)

Photobucket

Photobucket

And our Boston Terrier Enzo :)

Photobucket

When Enzo was a wittle puppy...

Photobucket

And Zoey and Enzo being love birds!!

:*
    Photobucket

Sorry about all the pics! I'm a proud parent! :)
  • @fate. Didn't say you said snakes are evil. Just that I'm not anti snake. It wasn't about snakes being bad at all! I luv my big girl. All 5 ft 10 of her.
  • @Blueberrysmom You have such a cute dog.

This is Bronlonius

Photobucket

And this is Tragina

Photobucket :)
  • Audrey Spot cause she hisses when shes in need of a rat pop