paranoid?

So my friend is over and stayed the night. Her and my bf once liked each other when younger and well long story short they have been getting more time together while she is over and I have phone calls to take and people randomly stopping by to see me. They now have this thing where they sit on our big long couch beside each other and he leans toward her. When they turn heads they could kiss they're that close. Am I just being paranoid or do you think there is something going on? Last night she wore these tiny shorts that barely cover her ass and he checked her out right in front of me. They went to bed late after me, he came to bed at 4. I went to bed at two. They BOTH slept till one pm today which is strange for her. She normally wakes up around 9.. Then while I cooked they chilled in the living room and he kept a pillow over his lap. Something else he never does. This girl loves me and he claims to love me as well but she freshly lost her virginity and I know I went hard core nymph when I lost mine. Since they have that old connection it makes me wonder why he decides to get so close to her while im right here. I know we pregnant women get super hormonal and mis read things so I was wondering what are your ladies opinion's? They finally hook up under my nose or what?

Comments

• edited August 2011
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • I agree with @mommy2isaiahngiselle
    That right there is showing you no respect. I would start restricting her visits and lay down some ground rules
  • Exactly! She knows my place is super cold and packed shorts for her pj's. Apparently last time she slept over and I forgot to give her pj's so she slept in her underware! Like excuse me? My bf walks around in his gitch but he lives here and she knows i've had issues with his ex gf stalking him and trying to lure him away late at night for massages and making fake accounts to speak with him. Do I really need someone walking around tempting him while I look like a beached whale trying to get by doing normal daily things
  • Im moving to a new province so I guess if it did happen it would be a last and one time thing...i dont check out guys in front of him but I guess they always have wandering eyes
  • edited August 2011
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • @Mommy2IsaiahNGiselle that is very true. She cant find a relationship and as much as she says she sides with me girls always have their own agenda's. I've always had friends stay the night but were passing into a new stage in life and there is no more room for sleep over's anymore. I've seen you on here a lot how long do you have left in your pregnancy?
  • Wow. I would be definitely raising some.kind of help. Who the hell does.that in somebody else's house with someone else's guy?
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Imo the pillow would be a sign of a hard on :(
  • @Mommy2IsaiahNGiselle Congratulations! Was it a fast labour?
    @valentinasmommy I dont know. She also I should explain is my ex gf, we dated when we were younger around 16 and she has always had a crush on me too waiting for me to be single and saying she would be my babies god parent and look after it if something ever happened to me. It just occured to me she could also have been trying to look good for me.
    @mrs_shu that was my thoughts since I was floating in and out of the room at that time baking brownies while they fought over the controllers and watched each other play games. Its all too strange. Im glad were moving away from all the people we know. It'll be nice to start fresh and be family orientated.
  • Ill put it this way. Friend of mine same situation he bf and friend got cozy. He left her for the friend... never trust a friend with ur man to much and them staying up later? I cheated on my ex husband with my current husband while my ex went to bed early...
  • Also some women live to take other womens men. Its a challenge they often get than too... but the men are fast to see they screwed up n want there old gf back... best just not to let that happen!
  • Get her the hell out of your house.
  • Smdh why did you let her in your house in the first place? I love my friends but I wouldnt let them be showing their legs and ass to my husband in their tiny shorts, no matter what... Get her the hell out of your house and as far away from your husband as possible
  • I read your story out to my partner... this is what he said... Yup he did something inappropriate.... Just thought it would be interesting to get a guys perspective
  • Get her out asap ! Something is def going on.
  • If your instinct or second mind is telling you that something is going on, THERE IS. A woman's intuition is never wrong so trust it and realize that "friends" aren't always who and what they say they are. Don't have her ass walking around your home with little to no clothes on with your man there, she is not wearing them for U to look at. That's what I call trifling. Your friends don't get close to your man. I keep it to hello and goodbye with my friends men and expect the same. Idk why its necessary for them to be all close together in the first place... ya girl would catch a beat down. One night act like you've gone to sleep and get back up and see what is going on... or better yet, tell her ass to get out and keep it moving.
  • Don't sound good!
  • Instincts are usually correct!!! Mine have ALWAYS been right in these situations... I don't like the sound of it I have to say! Let's face it, women like to be found attractive, no matter who to and wondering around in hotpants is just asking for attention. There is definite flirting goin on. Would have struggled going up to bed early while they were still there! Whether anything happened or not, I suspect they got close to it! It's the thrill of something new and different... and the obvious flaunting won't be helping his willpower (men don't have much of that wen the trouser department is roused anyway) so, I reckon he will defo be thinking about it at least. Best solution... get rid of the temptation! She may still be close to you and be a really good friend in many ways but, espesh after losing her virginity... she's gonna be man mad, doesn't matter who... the tingle has got her goin! Tingle first, regrets later. I've known it happen many times (similar friends)! Morals went out the window...especially if they thought they couldn't get caught.
  • Thank You everyone. We talked about her last night and he is still claiming she just annoys him and that he sat so close because her pillows were in the way. Smh we were gonna have sex cuz he has been neglecting me and before we could get started the conversation switched to confirming my fears and asking her if she wanted a 3some before we left. Needless to say my mood was killed and has been since. I dont even know what else to say at this point. She went home last night and ill only see her at my baby shower before I leave. Just feel so depressed now
  • Wait...he asked her to have a threesome?? Wtf is that?? Why are you even putting up with that???
  • I mentioned how strange she can be sometimes. Like we were chilling in my room once and she had just woke up so she came and crawled into my bed where I was sitting and we cuddled my 3 kitties while zack played on the computer. Well he got bored and crawled into bed too. I went with it and we all just laid there and talked. So anyways I brought up that day and he said well she has never come on to me but who knows maybe she wants a 3some. Which sounds absurd to my mind seeing im huge now. I replied who knows maybe she does. He then said I should ask her for one before we move to find out if she really does. He is careful to say he doesn't want her but I saw his face when he first saw her legs yesterday
  • Who cares if she does? Him wanting you to ask her means he wants to. And that's not right. Idk girl I'm having a real hard time wrapping my head around your situation. They are both wrong on so many levels.
  • I kind have the same thing going on. My bestfriend is preggo too and she looks amazing! I love her. But I know bd used to like her. And they both stayed here the last couple days and she kept saying shit about her ass and her boobs and he would try not to look, but I could see him trying to catch a glance. And he was obsessed with her baby bump(she's 8months I'm only 5) and would ask her if her son was moving so he could feel it. And when I told him his daughter was moving he didn't want to feel her cause 'she doesn't move hard enough' like wtf? Really????
  • This is y all my friends r guys... The only ones I have to worry about wanting my man r the gays, Lmao!!
  • @starrxoxo9 im having a hard time wrapping my mind around it too...when him and I first met he had the chance to have a 3some and turned it down. Now he asks for one but claims he doesn't want it. If she said yes where would that lead to next? For our relationship and friendship and family?
    @MyLittleBlessing how are you coping with these stupid little incidents? Feel bad saying something but really wtf is going on around us? My bf is the same with feeling his son kick!! Doesn't care when he is moving. Doesn't talk to him. Still hasn't bought anything for baby. Some mistakes in this life...like they say hindsight is 20 20
    @charlotteb agreed! I always kept male friends but out of respect for him I dont see my male friends Anymore. I've been super lonely as a result and she is my bff from jr high slash and ex and old roommate so I figured it would be ok to chill with her more since it wouldn't be stepping on his toes(he only worries a male can steal me away). There is no winning in this life. Just gets worse every year..
  • Your first insticts are almost always right!! You need to confront both of them hardcore until someone fesses up about what's going on! Smdh in your own house too, while you're in bed, if that's not fishy I don't know what is! If she's your friend she'll tell you and if he loves you he won't hide anything anymore! I'm sorry you're going through this :-( I know it sucks, let me know how things work out!
  • I still hang out with my guy friends, but they don't think of me as a girl, they think of me as burnie. The guy with the weird growth on his chest, Lmao!! Always grew up with boys, was in ROTC n hs, and even tho I dated half of em, it was always weird as heck and never lasted more than a week or 2 and went right back to calling me burnie, lol! By bff is a straight guy, and when he found out I was preggo again, he just said to me with a totally straight face, "Omg ur boobs r going to get even bigger aren't they? Ur gonna be a hunch back u know." Not "woo! Boobies!!" Like most guys would say.... And this is y my man does not freak when I hang out with my guy friends alone, lol! Cuz he's convinced they r all gay.
  • Well don't even ask her. And don't let him ask either. Tell him its out of the question!! Put your foot down and tell him how uncomfortable you feel!!
  • Please don't judge me when I tell you this because I'm ashamed. The same thing happened to me but I was the other woman. It was my friend and her husband. We acted the same way because, well, I dont know, maybe we just thought we wouldn't get caught so we started slipping up. Anyways, my point is this, most likely something is going on because if she wasn't messing with your husband then she would put space between her and him. She will deny it like I did but I'm pretty sure your suspicions are correct. Me and my friends husband did the same thing. Sitting close so we could sneak and kiss. I would wear cute clothes to my friends house. He would cover himself so I could sneak and touch him. This happened a very long time ago so please don't judge me. I have never even told anyone about this before and the only reason why I'm telling you is to show you that you are not paranoid. Get that girl out of your house!!!! Chances are they have already slept together though