Deleting my pregly/:

edited September 2011 in Pregnant
Im suree you all know why... Btw THANK YOU SO MUCH @2beforgotten (:

Comments

• I hope everything works out for u momma and yes @2beforgotten stuck up for u and I give her props for that
  • Good luck hon. I am glad that @2beforgotten stuck up for you, and I know first hand how it is to stick up for someone on here, and be attacked by a pack of hyenas, its sad but it is what it is. Take care! :)>-
  • Good luck on ur future :)
  • I do not think that you should leave................if anything u should stay! it seems like you have gotten the support you have needed here.....maybe just put pregly aside for a bit and have a time out and decide if its really what u want bc so far i dnt think any new members are allowed in
  • Just peeked at the drama and sorry that happened. Good luck! Add me on fb of you'd like caitlinremm5@yahoo.com. I'm a nurse and all my friends with kids come to me foradvice if u need it ;)
  • I also don't think you should go. Only you know your real situation and you don't have to let everyone in on everything.... pregly is here for all types of people to support, encourage and educate. With that being said... so what if a hand full of people don't believe you... there are so many wemon on here that are not in that handful and are really here to be supportive as much as we can. Good luck with everything regardless of what u choose.
  • Yeah girly, it wasnt very nice the way you were treated! But just stay away for a bit or ignore all the "drama" and "attacks" most of them want the drama! Good luck with everything...
  • Thank you ladies for bein so nice(: & although ive found it helpful to have my pregly account im SO DONE with drama altogether so as much as id like to stay I cant but I thank EVERYONE who gave me good advice & offered their help for doing so...
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • @mrsg no it wasnt a lie I did & still do need help I was just stating that i said alot of things when I was upset that I didnt mean & everybody just started jumping down my throat/:
  • Please dont leave. I peeked at the drama too im sorry that happened mama.
  • I agree, please stay!! I saw the drama too last night and IMO it was rediculous. We all say things that we don't mean when we're angry..its just human nature. I'm also a nurse so if you need support I'm here for u 2. Good luck %%-
  • edited September 2011
    You shouldnt let peoples comments affect you, not everybody is going to be nice to you, thats life.. Yeah it sucks but humans are really cruel.
  • See hun... lots of people still do care. :)
  • edited September 2011
    I just read that thread. Wow. All I've got to say is that it always seems to be the same ladies that cause drama and get threads closed by acting like high school girls over and over and over again.
    OP, I've read a little of what you've posted and while I wasn't sure about some things, I hope you find the help that you need.

• @MarinesAngel whoo-hooo! I applaud you for actually apologizing lol not ONCE (i think) have I ever seen a pregly apologize lol at least you were the first from that thread to do that. :)
  • I told you in the beginning you didn't have to justify yourself. Ppl are gonna believe what they wanna believe. And who cares if ppl don't believe you?! Not everyone likes me and idgaf! Why? Because im awesome :) .. jkjk .. and other than my original post, my posts had NOTHING to do with you.. I apologize, you were a victim of thread hijacking! Anyway. Grow some tough skin and ignore the ppl you don't care to associate with and continue to give and receive advice to those you care to associate with!
  • I dont know about the drama but im sorry that its making u want to leave. I personally hope that u are happy in what ever decision u decide to make. Everone makes mistakes and unless there is someone on pregly name god there judgment should not matter. You got a friend here (*)
  • Girl don't delete yourself. If you want to stay you have to be ready for these girls. They are hard core preglys. Lol. Jkjk. Don't take nothing to serious.
  • @krystal_ann I sent you a message on your page a week or so ago. I have the gift certificate for you and wanted to send it to you. I need your address. @mrsg and myself have been trying to get it.
  • its 126 parkview san antinio tx 78210 thats where I am living now
  • edited September 2011
    I'm confused :/ idk what happened but dont leave lil missy :) your gonna need advice here and there once the lil one comes. I had my third and I still come on and ask questions lol
  • @krystal_ann im from san antonio also and i would love to help you but im having a girl so all the stuff i have is girly but there is this really good resale shop that has good prices on alot of things if you want i can give you my email, number or facebook and i can let you know where its at and their website.
  • Sweet repeats!! :)